Jobs/Economy Regimental Arc Troopers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilf

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Sep 1, 2018
Make regimental heavies, ARCs, fleet, pilots, medics, engineers, admins. As you keep going we will be getting rid of everything that makes this place unique

swans-jailer
Reactions: Green Bean

Green Bean

Staff member
Server Staff
VIP
Aug 13, 2018
USA

swans-jailer

Alexware02

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Dec 7, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
I'll have to -1 this aswell. Regimental ARC has been suggested many times and each time it's been denied, but also making it VIP only is a even worse idea. We have RC which is a pay regiment only, making even more of the server locked for a normal players just seems worse.

swans-jailer
Jan 19, 2019
First of all we would have to get rid of the ARC regiment itself and i think that is just wrong, it would destroy a lot of work that people have done for the server.

Second it would make ARC much more accessible which is not a good thing and would directly interfere with the fact of ARC being hard to get into.

Finally ARC should never be made paid for, RC i can agree with as it makes sense but ARC should always be invite only for the people that want RC but don't want to pay for it as ARC is the closest to RC.

Overall this Idea seems good on the surface (except for the fact ARC being paid) but when you really go into it would never work.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Green Bean

Green Bean

Staff member
Server Staff
VIP
Aug 13, 2018
USA
So I didn't even read this the first time, but now I'm seeing the word pay and paid?? Do you think that you have to be VIP to get into ARC or just that it should only be for VIPs?? I'm just very confused why you would make a post like this if you don't even understand how ARC works currently or what they do, or their members, or anything about them. I wonder if you even understand basic lore about ARC outside of the Clone Wars TV show...

Please don't make posts like this again. Reading the post and the formatting - or lack thereof - hurt my brain cell count quite significantly.

In future, you might consider following suggested formatting guidelines and might consider looking to see why we don't have Regimental ARC like other servers. Perhaps read through the other forum suggestions so you can see the kind of response this got last time. Good luck.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Lutte

DeathShadow

Community Manager
Premium
VIP
Mar 2, 2017
Germany or Portugal
drewscommunity.com
aside from the VIP shit that seems to be a EA sort of thing to do, i think if you analyse the success of ARC recently.. changing the system is not a bad idea. Glory Days are over people, adapt.
EA?! PERFECT IDEA!
LOOTBOXES FOR REGIMENTS CONFIRMED!
OPEN 500 LOOTBOXES TO TRY GET ARC !

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.