Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2019
  • Name: Riot Trooper Blue
  • Regiment:CG
  • Current Rank: Riot Trooper
  • Playtime:139.9 hours
OOC Information

• Do you have a microphone:yes
  • Quick Summary about you: I am a friendly guy. I love starwars and warframe. when I first started playing gmod around November of last year I went on the servers and this was the first starwars RP server I ever joined and I love it. I joined 212 on second day and loved it. River was my first CO and he was probably the one who kept me playing due to how much he was involved and wanting others to do well made me want to do well in the game. This eventually landed me at a captain role in 212 which I was very happy in and gave me quite a lot of experience in leading. I then decided to go for a core SGT role which has also helped me understand the ways of leading troops. I then transferred to CG which I have liked but have never really settled into. this has helped me understand more of the server and how it works as I had not had any experience before I joined the server. after some thought I bought jedi to further my experience on the server and I am very happy I did so as it has helped me get another experience on the server. I love RPing and enjoyed doing so with people like Blitz, Eastenwolf and River as well as sunnyplanet. I do have exams coming up but I have scheduled my revision so I should be on for a reasonable amount of time each day (with exceptions) as If I was going to do this I wanted to do it properly.
  • Are you currently Staff on any DC related server:NO
IC Information

• Why should we pick you for Fleet : I am a well experienced trooper having been a former 212 captain and I have had a fair amount of experience in troop leadership and have got a good understanding of how the republics finest troops work as a unit to beat the CIS. from being in 212 I have a good understanding on tactics and from CG know what clones should do. I am well organised meaning I can handle hard situations and can keep a level head when doing so. I am active as can be and willing to put in the work and effort that this role requires.
  • Describe Roles and Responsibilities of Fleet: A fleet should help organise troops so they know what they are doing by holding debriefs. they should also get to know their fellow clones well so they can be a trustworthy voice in the heat of battle. they should be formal all the time and have good communication skills so troops know what to do in battle situations. they should also take safety precautions when dealing with outworlders.
  • Have you ever been demoted / kicked / banned, if yes why: I was kicked from 212 (reason I never found out why actually but if you want to know ask eastenwolf) and I have been demoted to trooper from sergeant in for not following an order. I have learned from this and am striving to do better because of this.
  • Do you understand Fleet is a very respectable and disciplined rank: YES
  • Any Commanding situations: YES as a 212 captain this was a requirement and I found it a very useful experience for just about everything I do. I lead and directed troops into battle splitting them into groups and assigning group leaders in CG today actually I led in a sim choosing how we can win.
  • What can you offer for the Fleet: I can offer my time and dedication to fleet. I want to help my fellow troops in battle and bring fresh ideas to the table in terms of tactics and general ideas. I am also a well organised clone having dealt with spreadsheets and shinies.
  • Anything else: IC I am a very determined clone and am willingito put everything I have into this role. thank you for considering me for the spot. OOC I have loved my time on the server and look forward to spending more time with the amazing people on this server. thanls to everyone who have mentioned in application and to the countless who I haven't. thanks again
  • - RedeyesBdragon3

swans-jailer
Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 6, 2018
As a person with experience in fleet and with great knowledge of you i believe you would be unfit for fleet with your qualities.
Also i believe you may get bullied if you did, just a sixth sense about it as its happend before, so i wouldn't want that to happen

swans-jailer
Reactions: Trapper
Jan 6, 2019
Easten trust me I get bullied at school and its things like starwars rp that actually help me out so I have decent armour against bullies. I appreciate your comment though and if I get in I will take that into account. Thanks though for looking out for me😄 and replying to the application

swans-jailer

BootStrap Bill

Premium
VIP
Sep 23, 2018
Birmingham UK
www.youtube.com
Lets Begin
So to start this off i shall be unfortunately giving this a -1 reasons being from your minginess to getting demoted.

Why should we pick you
You do seem to talk more about 212th and CG rather than selling yourself to us.

Describing Fleet

Pretty good description of fleet and a nice list, Well done.

Have you ever been banned

Due to eastern not telling me why im not going add a opinion on this.

Understanding Fleet

Good

Commanding Situations

Yes but what did you do.

What can you offer

Gucci

Overall i give this a

-1 PM if you wish for reasons however some are here.
Sorry but good luck

swans-jailer
Aug 4, 2018
+/-
I think overall, you're a pretty cool guy tbh and I do think that fleet would suit you well but I wasn't aware about this recent demotion and there was a point or two when you did take RP far too seriously, but overall I'm gonna be neutral.

swans-jailer
Jan 6, 2019
Yea I know o get involved in it a little but I also believe that fleet is away for me to take a step back as fleet don’t go head first in to battle. I think fleet is a way for me to improve my RP overall but if I do t get I. This application has also helped a tonne so thanks to all who have posted and replied as your helping me improve my RP. Much love guys

swans-jailer
Jan 6, 2019
The demotion was for being to independent in a sim as I went left too soon and didn’t pay enough attention which was my bad and I’ve learned from. The minging I am not sure what I do XD please give example so I know. I’ve never been gone up to and said you minge or stop minging or anything like that so I would appreciate knowing as I do t want to look like that guy who can’t play a game with out ruining someone else’s time. (PM me or post on here with what I’ve done so I can correct it)
Thanks again for all the replies I really appreciate it.

swans-jailer

Hairy_Butter

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
VIP
Jan 27, 2018
Denmark
The demotion was for being to independent in a sim as I went left too soon and didn’t pay enough attention which was my bad and I’ve learned from. The minging I am not sure what I do XD please give example so I know. I’ve never been gone up to and said you minge or stop minging or anything like that so I would appreciate knowing as I do t want to look like that guy who can’t play a game with out ruining someone else’s time. (PM me or post on here with what I’ve done so I can correct it)
Thanks again for all the replies I really appreciate it.
I will investigate the reasoning behind these minge reports.

"He was misbehaving in sim, disrespecting higherups, not following protocol, as well as arresting CG members for no reason."
Is the reason I was given for your demotion.

swans-jailer
Jan 6, 2019
I was only told about not following order / protocol. I didn’t disrespect anyone as far as I know or if I did was not intentional and I’m sorry to whoever that was. Misbehaving I assume is the going left too soon as Tim told me I was running off and I apologised for that. I didn’t arrest anyone I messed around with the stun gun for a bit with Bruce but that was cause we were bored having stood around for nearly half an hour. I’m not making excuses but I am trying to show that I don’t mean to come off like I did. I made a mistake and was rightly punished. I am now striving g to correct it and regain the rank and if I don’t get into fleet is what I plan on trying to do.

swans-jailer

Egg

Apr 13, 2018
Scotland
Leaf eater analysis:
Behaviour:
Blue is a usually very well behaved member of the CG, though he can minge sometimes he does try to do his best. As for the sim he was being independent acting like he was the EXO, That's all i want to say in this section.

Experience:
Blue has been a 1st Lieutenant, Captain, Temp EXO in the 212th Airborne, a Riot Sergeant. He has quite alot of experience. That's all for this one.

Dedication:
Blue always tries to keep the RP as much as possible, even in smaller situations this can be a problem but not too big.

I having known blue since he was a CT, I support this app. +1

swans-jailer
Jan 6, 2019
It will. Sorry to all those who have been an affected and if after all this I don’t get in at least I can improve my RP on the server so thanks to everyone again for replying 😁

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.