Timezone: GMT 00:00+

Activity
How many regiments are you apart of: 3

Which Character do you play most: 104th

How long you play during the week per day: 1-2hrs

How long you play during the weekend per day: 3-5hrs

Total Playtime: 417hrs as Rasputin ☭ and 114hrs as Rasputin ☭ [DC]

Previous Punishments
We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: I was jailed for 20 minutes by mr Qwag, banned by accident & Warned for RDM

Any previous punishments on other DC servers: No

About you
What makes you stand out from other Applicants: The name Rasputin is thrown around a lot but in all seriousness I am honest about most things when I get round to it which surprisingly isn't commonplace half the time.

Tell us about you: I am a bit insane and always open for people randomly messaging me for no reason.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Agreeableness (Kinda ironic)

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: I tend to put a bit of effort into helping the server as well as trying to help new people get a foothold when first starting off but to be more recent and up to date I often take into consideration both sides of every story and don't just jump to conclusions.

Experience
Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: Yes

If yes, What were your duties: Making events, dealing with admins calls and briefly managing a team.

Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: Yes

If yes, What were your duties: same as seen above they are one in the same

Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: Technically yes

If yes, What were your duties: Again a SWRP GMOD server kinda fits all of these so \_['-']_/

Scenarios
You catch a 104th MAJ killing random CT's late at night. The LT claims that it is "Downtime" so its ok, What do you do?
I would inform the MAJ that there is no downtime and make sure he doesn’t forget that fact then warn him for RDM, if it's a reoccurrence then it may result in a ban.

You are playing with your friends during an Event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, What do you do?
I would effectively get the idea of what rules they have broken individually then punish them both accordingly whether that's a warn, kick or ban depends on the situation but as i keep telling people no one gets a free pass, not even friends (Key Point).

You catch a staff member abusing their powers and being rude to players, What do you do?
Stage 1: Record them abusing their given powers.
Stage 2: Give this information to a higher ranking member of staff/the management.
Stage 3: Wait for results.
Stage 4: Profit.

Something has popped up and you will not be able to come onto the server for a while, but you have already posted an Event plan for the night. What steps do you take?
In regards to this i would run down my event plan with whomever is available in the staff team or if someone else has an event ready and wants to do it i can then allow them to take my spot to do theirs instead.

Declaration
Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: Y e s

**This is a legal requirement. Applying when not 16 years of age or above by means of deception is considered fraudulent and is punishable to the maximum extent possible under UK Law. Your account may be terminated from Drew's Community both in-game on all servers and on the forums.

As a side note I orginally left the staff team for my own reasons as well as the server itself temporary, I have no idea why I am back here however if I am going to stay for a while longer I may as well make myself useful, If you choose to accept me then I will continue to do what i have done in the past just with less activity so I do not repeat history.

swans-jailer
+/-
Didn't seem that you really put in any effort for this application at all, but I mean you were a good staff member I am completely neutral.
I see where you are coming from with the whole About me section being rather blank but if i put it this way, Anyone could sit there and write an entire essay about themselves to show that they put in the effort but to me it's more about getting to the point and not wasting peoples' time.

Take it as you will thanks for the comment Zen

swans-jailer

Green Bean

Staff member
Server Staff
VIP
Aug 13, 2018
USA
+1
Rasputin was a great CO and a pretty good staff member. He didn't reply to my calls very often but that's probably because Vapour was always on top of it especially as my general. Don't know him too well, but he's a pretty SeriousRPer and good at RP and devoted to the server.

Good Luck!

swans-jailer
I'm bias.

+1.
Yes you are, your opinion is now invalid thanks for participating.

+1
Rasputin was a great CO and a pretty good staff member. He didn't reply to my calls very often but that's probably because Vapour was always on top of it especially as my general. Don't know him too well, but he's a pretty SeriousRPer and good at RP and devoted to the server.

Good Luck!
I don't know about good CO but err vapour is pretty good at answering admin calls i will admit that much, thanks though : p

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.