REJECTED RancorTrooper48's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2018
General Info

In game name: Steam name is RancorTrooper48 but my characters names are different. 212th is Barvo, RC is Raptor, and Jedi is Percy.

Discord name and number: RancorTrooper48#4312

Proffered name: Rancor

Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID) I am 19

Timezone: I live in the US. I am in central standard time.

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: I have been in 212th, 501st, CG, and RC. I am currently in 212th and RC. I also have Jedi.

Which Character do you play most: I try to play all my characters an even amount.

How long you play during the week per day: around 6-11 hours depending on whether or not I have work

How long you play during the weekend per day: 6-12/13

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: Yes I have. I have been banned a couple times to cool off. I also received one for wasting staff time. I do highly and sincerely apologize for that, and anything else I did. I hope that you can give me a chance to prove that I can be a good staff member, and not hold these previous actions against me because I really and truly want to be staff to help the server be a better place for everyone to be and have fun.

Any previous punishments on other DC servers: No, just SWRP.

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I am very hard working and when I set my mind to it I can get things done and am very passionate about the server and the people who play on it.

Tell us about you: I am 19. I live in the US. I have ADHD, so i can be a tad hyper at times if I don't take my meds but I always take them. I am attending college to get a masters in computer programming, and I was in the BSA for 9 years and achieved the rank of life scout(One rank below eagle scout). I then joined the Venturing program, which is a part of the BSA but is coed and is for 14yr olds to 21yr olds.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Helpful

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: I will do my best and hardest to make sure that the server runs smoothly and that the people on the server are obeying and following the rules.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: No

If yes, What were your duties: N/A

Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: N/A

If yes, What were your duties: N/A

Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: Yes

If yes, What were your duties: I was a admin for a private discord server consisting of 85 people.

Scenarios

A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond? I would respond by asking them if they have any screenshots or any video evidence of them doing it and if not I would spectate the two and see if they are actually doing what the player said and if not I would just return the player and tell them there is nothing I can do as I don't have any proof of them doing it; however, if the player did have proof or I did see them ERPing through /me I would warn them and follow the necessary procedures of punishment

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do? I would warn them or ban them depending on how serious the rule breaking and minging is.

A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here? I would pull the 212th to a sit and warn him for rdm or ban him depending on how many people he killed; however if they adverted that they were going to be landing and that the runway needed to be cleared then I would count it as the people who died's fault for not moving out of the way

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: Yes

swans-jailer
Sep 10, 2018
Staff disrespects alot
Breaks rules (just yesterday warned for job abuse)
Rude
Argumentative
Seems to not understand his punishments E.G gets warned for job abuse and says that’s not how job abuse works even though it’s the definition of job abuse what he did
Also on your staff app it says you play 6-12/13 hours
Don’t over do the numbers you say, since your game tracker hours shows the max you play was 8 hours for 1 day

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.