Quint's Staff Application

Apr 16, 2018
Basic Details
  • Username: Hamoud/Quint
  • Location/Timezone: UTC/GMT +1 hour (Rotterdam)
  • Are you/were you a mentor on our server? No
  • When did you join the server? around 2016
  • Are you part of our Discord? Gfuel in discord (Quint#1282)
Your Experience
  • Have you Administered a Garry's Mod server before, if yes, do you have experience of ULX & DarkRP administrative tools?: I do have experience with these tools.
  • If you have administered a server, what would you consider to be your most difficult situation?: People that try to get others in trouble by lying or framing them, thats the situations where you need to find out who is telling the truth. But if you keep a close eye on both eventually you will find the person who is lying.
  • If you have never administered a Garry's Mod server before, have you administered any others (Besides your own)?: CrewConflictRP ( 17-02-2020 29-07-2020 )
A bit more about you

My name is Quint im 17 years old and im from Rotterdam the Netherlands.
In the daily life i work as a full time cook and as a side job i work in the Fruit and Vegetable import and export.
I joined this server when i was around 13 years old and i grew up playing dc all the time, in the beginning i was a minge but the more hours i put in the more of a serious player i became.
Right as i turned 16 i applied for staff, at the same time Covid hit and we needed to go in a lockdown.
This meant i had alot of time on my hands and i put that time mostly in learning the rules and playing jobs in game.
The reason im applying again is that i really enjoy playing again and i feel like i can help new players that join the server.

Thanks for reading my application,

Quint

swans-jailer

Ruben

Staff member
Developer
Server Staff
Premium
Nov 29, 2021
+REP on many occasions.
Super nice and chill.
Follows rules, always there to help if needed
Recently did some «staff» work investigating 2 potentional AFKers as Government on the server.
Nothing mean to say, just a generally good guy!

swans-jailer
Reactions: QuintXD
Apr 16, 2018
+REP on many occasions.
Super nice and chill.
Follows rules, always there to help if needed
Recently did some «staff» work investigating 2 potentional AFKers as Government on the server.
Nothing mean to say, just a generally good guy!
I hope i get it so i can help the server even more! thanks for +REP

swans-jailer