Oct 27, 2018
Basic Info
  • Name: CG K9 SSG 6120 Queenie
  • Regiment: CG
  • Current Rank: SSG
  • Playtime: 10.9
OOC Information
  • Do you have a microphone: Yes
  • Quick Summary about you: I am a dedicated and strong leader with good knowledge about most subjects
  • Are you currently Staff on any DC related server: No
IC Information
  • Why should we pick you for Fleet : I am trusted and smart(ish) with good know-how
  • Describe Roles and Responsibilities of Fleet: To command the troops around the ship and into battle
  • Have you ever been demoted / kicked / banned, if yes why: No
  • Do you understand Fleet is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Yes as they are the controllers of the clone army
  • Any Commanding situations: I usually command troops into battle and I have been commendated by many people who are same rank or lower ranks than me
  • What can you offer for the Fleet: I can offer a smart member with excellent commanding skills and many improvements to regiments as I seem fit
  • Anything else: Thank you for reading and I welcome any criticism, even if I get picked

swans-jailer
Reactions: Mute
Jul 2, 2018
From what I have seen you are indeed a good trooper good at being a leader and alot of other things.
The problem comes where you only have 11 hours on the server I believe you need a bit more experience ingame to be a fleet.

I am going to stay neutral in this application for now

Edit: Changed words

swans-jailer
Reactions: Queenie
Sep 10, 2018
-1 from me
you need to be a lt+
need 50hr+ on the sever
tbh ive seen you ingame but havnt seen you command any1
and with your section "what fleet dose" there is other things fleet do then just that
however we will wait a little bit to see if any1 else has a different opoin

swans-jailer
Reactions: Queenie
Status
Not open for further replies.