Possible Map Change - HAVE YOUR SAY (READ BEFORE VOTING)

Which Map Would You Prefer!

• Total voters

Pixal

Kek
Dec 1, 2015
United Kingdom
We are looking into changing the map for CCRP server 1.
The map choices will be in the poll, here is some clarification :

rp_downtown_tits_v2 = Current Map
rp_evocity_v33x_dc = The older EvoCity (no alcatraz)
rp_evocity_tropics_dc = The most recent EvoCity (the one we just left for Downtown)

Please ensure you cast your vote so you have a say on what goes down!
You will have only ONE vote, you cannot change it after that vote is cast so use it wisely!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1708804947 - tropics
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1550787531 - v33x

edit : Downtown Will not have cars due to map size

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
Im just gonna say even though DC tropics is a great map I think it will be too big for our current playerbase. Both Downtown and Evocity v33x DC will work because they are not as big. Take evocity v33x DC for instance, a lot of the players are around the main part of town. It all comes down to what you guys want to play on. Make sure you vote because if we were to build a good playerbase we will stick to it.

V33x is where we had out biggest success, but downtown is certainly not a bad option either. Downtown is more popular, but again sucks for the use of cars which evocity does not. Right now the playerbase is so low I don't think anything else will hurt and we can only improve. If you have other suggestions to improve our server make sure to drop that in the suggestions or if its map related here.

I have not voted yet because I want to see what you guys want.

swans-jailer

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
Downtown tits is winning, but when I go on there's only 9 people. No point to vote if you won't play, however I can put on V33X DC so people can see it if you haven't been on it?

swans-jailer

Doctor Berry

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Mar 3, 2018
Downtown tits is winning, but when I go on there's only 9 people. No point to vote if you won't play, however I can put on V33X DC so people can see it if you haven't been on it?
Ok no really,
The only way to prevent people from voting downtown is to not add it to a vote.. don't even think about typing the letters out then removing it because your already cursed. I totally understand that it's a very popular map you got all your duplications for it, great... but if we stay on downtown.. we will not have cars.. and no one will get a refund for their cars... please think about that before even pressing the vote for downtown button now.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Drewbie

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
Q: Can we stop changing maps every other month? I like (v33x dc) to be clear but it's alot of switching about.
We were on tropics for a while and we will continue to try to find what works. Im not just gonna leave the server to fail, if evo v33x dc is a hit we will stick to that.

swans-jailer