Status
Not open for further replies.

Pok

Jan 3, 2020
General Info

In game name:: RC | Delta | TCO | 38 | Boss

Discord name and number: Rebean_SDNM#7684

Preffered name: Pok

Age (Must be 15+, You may be asked to provide ID): I am 15.

Timezone: BST / GMT

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of:
2 currently, Fleet / RC and Jedi. (Fleet / RC because I am Temp Commander for RC)

Which Character do you play most: RC.

How long you play during the week per day: Roughly 3-6 Hours.

How long you play during the weekend per day: 3-6 hours.

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: I have recieved 2 previous warns.

Any previous punishments on other DC servers: Nope.

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I believe I can be a bit of a joker, but can take things seriously if needs be, I can also be persistent some times.

Tell us about you: Not really too much I can say, I would say I go to the local army cadets like last time, but sadly due to COVID I can't go, so I just sit back and play video games really, that's about it.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Persistent.

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: I believe that I have a decent range of building abilities, I have slowly gotten better with posing ragdolls, and building some alright stuff, but I can always improve with the tools on Gmod and on the DC SWRP Server.

Experience

Have you ever been a builder on a SWRP server: Nope.

What notable builds have you created: I've created my own Grapple course, i've built a small - medium base with a working drwa bridge. I've also built some prop intensive decorations, such as a control area for an event that was planned.

Do you have experience with the GMOD tools: I can use most of the tools on gmod, but I can still improve with them.

Do you have many dupes: On Advanced duplicator, roughly 9 different dupes.

If you want to see some of the stuff I have done building / posing wise, I'll link my profile below so you can check that out.

swans-jailer

Undenied_Player

Staff member
Server Staff
Dec 25, 2018
Builder App Response:

Positives:
- Has plenty of posed screenshots, showing attention to detail and patience with building (Ragdolls are hard to position correctly)
- Has a few screenshots showing actual builds
- Has experience with the garry's mod tools

Negatives:
- Has a few screenshots showing actual builds, more of these will be required as the main duty of a Builder is to prepare certain dupes for events (Outposts, Barricades).

Overall:
+1

Reason:
The positives outweigh the negatives within this case and it will be nice to have more builders, especially with the experience stated:

Experience

Have you ever been a builder on a SWRP server: Nope.

What notable builds have you created: I've created my own Grapple course, i've built a small - medium base with a working drwa bridge. I've also built some prop intensive decorations, such as a control area for an event that was planned.

Do you have experience with the GMOD tools: I can use most of the tools on gmod, but I can still improve with them.

Do you have many dupes: On Advanced duplicator, roughly 9 different dupes.

swans-jailer

Undenied_Player

Staff member
Server Staff
Dec 25, 2018
Builder App Final Decision:

Decision: App Granted!

Reason for Decision:
The player showed good interest into the builder role and have showed their work and skills in their screenshots and in the experience section, you will be contacted ASAP on further details.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.