Not open for further replies.

Ruben

Staff member
Developer
Server Staff
Premium
Nov 29, 2021
Basic Details
  • Username: Poggerlinos - 76561198146733844 - https://steamcommunity.com/id/ilikebigfatbitches
  • Location/Timezone: GMT+1 (Norway )
  • Are you/were you a mentor on our server? I have not been any staff / mentor in any of the DC Servers
  • When did you join the server? I joined it approx 4-5 days ago, but yet I've been on mostly all hours within those days. As my playtime says aswell.. (1d 15h)
  • Are you part of our Discord? Yes! 𝙍𝙪𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙫#7363 - 882289859006464011
Your Experience
  • Have you Administered a Garry's Mod server before, if yes, do you have experience of ULX & DarkRP administrative tools?: I have indeed - For now I know the basics of the commands, hence it has been several years since I last played GMod and actually administered one, but I love handling sits - helping people and it is something I miss alot, last time I was a staff member was in 2014-2015, so it has been a while but it is something that has been stuck in my head for the last months once I tried getting into DarkRP again!
  • If you have administered a server, what would you consider to be your most difficult situation?: People who tend to lie, and blame stuff that isnt necessarily the case at all, and they just either start trolling, or just minging on the server being a pain to fellow players that have nothing to do with the situation at all. It is something that can happend so fast, and is happening quite frequently, either because they are un-happy about a warn / how the sit went.
  • If you have never administered a Garry's Mod server before, have you administered any others (Besides your own)?: I have administrated a few server, all in the range from being Trial-Mod to Super Admin, now as I've mentioned it has been a while ago since I last played, so those servers I were staff on, is most likely been shut off, as the server probably went inactive, or the owner just didnt have motivation anymore. The one I remember the best being a staff for was NRG - On that server I had alot of tasks. I needed to handle ALOT. of situations as that server just grew more and more popular. On that server specifically I was a Moderator, and had the chance to increase even further in posisions, but I unfortunatly fell out of the game, and had to deal with alot of working in real life.
A bit more about you
  • I recently graduated in IT - So I am done with school etc. I am currently unemployed, looking for a job within close range of my apartment, but so far, there has been no catch. My playtime so far, is every time my girlfriend is working. I am playing GMod. And sometimes even longer than that, it varies alot due to her work times goes from 8h to 12h to 24h.
  • When I get a job irl. I plan to play Garry's Mod anyways, as it has really caught my attention, to see the potential that DC server has. Since it already had me hooked since the second time I joined. Other than that I am a happy man, smiles from ear to ear seeing other people have fun. I like to be social, to just hop in VC and get to know people, and just be on the server, looking for stuff to do, people to help, and generally just being a nice environment for new players!
  • Other than playing on the server. I run a Discord Server which is quite successful. At the moment the server is soon reaching 28.000 Members, but luckily I dont have to do anything on that server, except run by it couple of times to fix eventually some server / bot bugs!

swans-jailer
Jun 29, 2017
Sweden
+rep
11 days since you posted this but still
He is very active, knows the rules, is a great guy and happily helps anyone
I also believe i had one of the best discord text conversation with him idk why its so funny for me

swans-jailer

Attachments

Ruben

Staff member
Developer
Server Staff
Premium
Nov 29, 2021
+rep
11 days since you posted this but still
He is very active, knows the rules, is a great guy and happily helps anyone
I also believe i had one of the best discord text conversation with him idk why its so funny for me
😍 Hahahahaha yessss! This was a godlike moment, much appreciated my guy!

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.