ACCEPTED Picken's Builder application

Dec 1, 2019
General Info

In game name: Shadow Commander Dice

Discord name and number: Pickens#5120

Preffered name: Pickens

Age (Must be 15+, You may be asked to provide ID): 14 ( im 15 in two weeks so nea said i can apply)

Timezone:GMT

Activity:I am mostly on everyday for 3-4 hours

How many regiments are you apart of: two, Shadow & RC

Which Character do you play most: Shadow

How long you play during the week per day: 2-3 hours

How long you play during the weekend per day: 3-4 hours

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: no

Any previous punishments on other DC servers: no

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants:i am easy going and i like to help most people, other than that i feel like my builds are good enough at the moment to go for this

Tell us about you: Hi I'm Pickens, I'm just a 14-year-old guy from Essex who loves comics and star wars

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Helpful

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: i feel like my building skills, especially modeling, are pretty good and i think with practice from the talented builders on the server, i could really improve my builds, i am also willing to help out in events whenever im needed

Experience

Have you ever been a builder on a SWRP server: no

What notable builds have you created: i mostly work in posing, but i have made a few notable builds in my time, for instance, I made a build that could be put in MHB in free time, it is an ATTE boarding dock. i also have made a republic camp made specifically for woodland sims/ Kashyyyk

Do you have experience with the GMOD tools: i have practiced a lot recently and I truly believe that i have got the hang of a lot of the tools, there is room for improvement of course

Do you have many dupes: i do have a few but most of the time I just build for the fun of it

a lot of my builds/ poses are on my steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198243592730/screenshots/

swans-jailer
Jul 12, 2019
Scotland
+/-
I will list the positives first
  • His builds are amazing
  • His scenes are great
  • He is a very awesome guy
Now the negatives
  • HE IS EXTREMELY STINKY

All jokes aside he would make a great builder huge +1

swans-jailer
Jan 19, 2019
Pickens contains all of the necessary characteristics that a builder should have. He shows strength in his builds and lacks repression.
I know that Pickens will make a sophisticated but valuable addition.

swans-jailer

BootStrap Bill

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Sep 23, 2018
Birmingham UK
www.youtube.com
After seeing what you can produce both in Discord Calls and through your steam profile.
It seems you are an effective builder who is easily responsilble for taking the importance of the Builder role.
You have easily accomplished, dedicated, calm and collective characteristics.
And for that i think youd be savvy with the proffessions of a Builder.
You get a elegant +support.

swans-jailer