REJECTED Phasma's Staff Aplication 12/03/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egg

Apr 13, 2018
Scotland
wpuls it be possible for the full reason to be posted here? I know roughly why but I’m curious and I’m sure others are so instead of xirii being spammed it could be put here for people to see.
If they accepted a under 16 admin if something happened Drew as the head of DC would have to go to court for that admin which he would not like to do.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Mazy
Sep 17, 2017
Land of the Snowmonkeys
I have been: t-mod, moderator, admin, head of marketing and a part time developer.
I want to hear what server(s) this was on. its super easy to figure out if you are lying and are just trying to make yourself more appealing.

I have been staff on just a couple other gmod modes.
What server(s) if it is 10 pop highpop times, i'd say it is irrelevant and you have very little ammount of staff experience beforehand.

This is a legal requirement. Applying when not 16 years of age or above by means of deception is considered fraudulent and is punishable to the maximum extent possible under UK Law. Your account may be terminated from Drew's Community both in-game on all servers and on the forums.
You are two years too young, and could result in legal problems. that is why there is a 16 age restriction.

My oppinion:
I see you are very young. i don't see how you have gotten an adminestrator role anywhere on any darkrp/SWRP server. who would accept a 12-13 year old as a staff member. this just doesn't make sence to me.

-REP

swans-jailer

Alexware02

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Dec 7, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
I want to hear what server(s) this was on. its super easy to figure out if you are lying and are just trying to make yourself more appealing.

What server(s) if it is 10 pop highpop times, i'd say it is irrelevant and you have very little ammount of staff experience beforehand.

You are two years too young, and could result in legal problems. that is why there is a 16 age restriction.

My oppinion:
I see you are very young. i don't see how you have gotten an adminestrator role anywhere on any darkrp/SWRP server. who would accept a 12-13 year old as a staff member. this just doesn't make sence to me.

-REP
It has already gotten denied.

swans-jailer

Egg

Apr 13, 2018
Scotland

My oppinion:

-REP
Non Uk based servers

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.