Status
Not open for further replies.

Hairy_Butter

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
VIP
Jan 27, 2018
I am pretty sure gametracker only tracks your time when you are moving, but I can't be sure.

And even if so, the amount of time you claim to have played on the server just doesn't add up. If claim that you have been staff on multiple other communities, but at the same time you claim to have 650+ hours here on Drews.

So if this true, you have played on those other server for less then 4 hours and you got staff on them?

I might be misunderstanding you, otherwise I don't understand the logic.

And it's 16+ as everyone else has said, so it's gonna get denied when someone senior+ looks at this.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Green Bean
Jan 19, 2019
Hello phasma i see what you mean about trying to help the server however...

From a staff side you wont be able to go as of course the age limit under UK law if you wanna read about it here ya go https://www.gov.uk/child-employment
However you can assist in the server via writing event docs to send to admins and helping troopers from a trooper yourself.
Bill from what I have read on your website provided; to have a paid job for full time work, you must be at the legal age of 16. This website does not saying anything about experience for enjoyment.

swans-jailer

Mazy

Staff member
Server Staff
Aug 19, 2018
Berlin Germany
I have given you proof of me playing on the server on Sunday for 15 hours,you look at your proof which shows the name of my steam account currently and it shows less. I'm sorry but im not going to accept that this 3rd party website is reliable if I have given core 1st party evidence that proves what you are showing incorrect.
You showed that you played 15 hours on ONE day but that still doesnt proof that you played 650+ Hours

swans-jailer
Jan 19, 2019
I am pretty sure gametracker only tracks your time when you are moving, but I can't be sure.

And even if so, the amount of time you claim to have played on the server just doesn't add up. If claim that you have been staff on multiple other communities, but at the same time you claim to have 650+ hours here on Drews.

So if this true, you have played on those other server for less then 4 hours and you got staff on them?

I might be misunderstanding you, otherwise I don't understand the logic.

And it's 16+ as everyone else has said, so it's gonna get denied when someone senior+ looks at this.
Most of the servers I have staffed on have been created and asking for staff on them. I can clarify that 2 of the 3 servers I have been staff on have being deleted due to lack of any sort of motive to popularise them.

swans-jailer

Hairy_Butter

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
VIP
Jan 27, 2018
Most of the servers I have staffed on have been created and asking for staff on them. I can clarify that 2 of the 3 servers I have been staff on have being deleted due to lack of any sort of motive to popularise them.
So you have played around 1 hour on each of the servers you have been staff on 😂😂

swans-jailer
Jan 19, 2019
You showed that you played 15 hours on ONE day but that still doesnt proof that you played 650+ Hours
That's because there is no 1st party software that records your time spent on a single server, so all I have to prove is me being on the server for ages from when you see me ingame all the time and screenshots.

swans-jailer
Jan 19, 2019
I would like to apologise for any inconvenient about my time played on the server, this is because I didn't account for the load times between going on the game and the server switching maps etc. I have made the change at the time of making this reply.

swans-jailer

Green Bean

Staff member
Server Staff
VIP
Aug 13, 2018
USA
Okay so just to clarify a few things:

gametracker isn’t 100% accurate. But it’s fairly close. It’s often off by an hour or two.

gametracker displays it’s time played in minutes (there seemed to be some confusion).

Your Steam library displays total time played ever.

Of the 4 Steam names I can find related to your account Phasma, the grand total playtime is roughly 270.2 hours. And let’s say there is a 10 hour margin of error (which is quite generous) so it comes out to roughly 280.2 hours on our server alone.
(If you’d like to see the math for this, PM me on Discord and I’ll happily send anyone the math used)

We’re going to skip the General info and Activity portion due to controversy in the above comments.

Previous Punishments:

Minor discrepency here as I remember giving you and Oddball a verbal warning for RDA on Hunterr. Also, I’m pretty sure you have a written warning from either me or Hero but I’ll check this and update it later.

About You:

1.) You’re calm and can deal with other players well. I agree with the fact that you are calm. I don’t know how well you deal with others as my experience with you is mostly in passing and from the whole Oddball situation.

2.) This feels like an answer that “we want to hear” but I really just want to know about you. Who are you, what are your hobbies, what school subjects do you like etc.

3.) Not entirely sure what you meant here, but I’ll assume you meant that your trait is being able to see both sides of an argument. Now, as I mentioned before, my experience with you is quite limited, however I do have enough to know that I disagree with this statement incredibly strongly. Regarding the issues with Oddball’s seeming “hatred” for Hunterr and all the times he RDA’d Hunterr, it was clear to me and many other members of the Staff Team that Oddball had something against Hunterr and was in the wrong. Yet you kicked Hunterr from CG for seemingly no reason. After we spoke one night in Discord, I know you had a “change of heart” per se, but then you kicked Oddball and invited Hunterr back in. Obviously we all make mistakes, however one of that an egregious offense is not something I want to see from an applicant to the Staff Team.

4.) Again, this is sort of the same as the previous question. I disagree with you here as it appears that you let your friendship with Oddball get the best of your judgement in the Hunterr situations (I say situation because to the best of my recollection, I answered maybe 9 admin calls from Hunterr about Oddball RDA’ing him, yet no action was taken against him.

Experience:

1.) You say tremendous amounts of experience; can you provide any names of servers or server groups in which you have been a staff member?
I’m going to ignore the issue of your time on our server versus in others.

2.) We don’t want to know your titles, we want to know what you did. Did you ban people, did you build, did you deal with packages and donators? That kind of stuff. Think of things you see us do every day, and explain what tasks you had.

3.) Once again, can you provide examples and names of servers.

4.) See #2.

5.) What was the name of the community and what game(s)?

6.) See #2.

Scenarios:

1.) Not sure why you’d bring the “victim” (person who was being ERP’d at) and a 1 month mute feels a little harsh to me.

2.) Again, I feel this is a bit harsh as the CT is likely a new player and may not know the full extent of the rules. Perhaps try and explain the rules to him/her so that person knows for future reference. And kicking your friend for NITRP is questionable, because you can still RP while being a minge (eg. Jawas).

3.) You say that you are able to look at things from multiple points of view, yet you fail to read the question correctly. It doesn’t state that the 212th is saying it’s an accident, it’s saying that it actually is an accident. Additionally, MRDM has a certain qualifier on our server (5 people+) and we normally do quite a lot more than warn for that. So all in all, quite harsh to put MRDM on someone’s record if it was a complete accident.

Ignoring the issue of age and time spent on the server, I’m going to give this application a -1. It lacks a significant amount of detail in places we need (see experience) in addition to feeling like you wrote “what we want to hear” instead of your actual opinions and such on this. Finally, your scenario answers were all questionable or worse in my opinion.

Sorry for formatting or typos, I’m on my phone.

swans-jailer
Jan 19, 2019
Okay so just to clarify a few things:

gametracker isn’t 100% accurate. But it’s fairly close. It’s often off by an hour or two.

gametracker displays it’s time played in minutes (there seemed to be some confusion).

Your Steam library displays total time played ever.

Of the 4 Steam names I can find related to your account Phasma, the grand total playtime is roughly 270.2 hours. And let’s say there is a 10 hour margin of error (which is quite generous) so it comes out to roughly 280.2 hours on our server alone.
(If you’d like to see the math for this, PM me on Discord and I’ll happily send anyone the math used)

We’re going to skip the General info and Activity portion due to controversy in the above comments.

Previous Punishments:

Minor discrepency here as I remember giving you and Oddball a verbal warning for RDA on Hunterr. Also, I’m pretty sure you have a written warning from either me or Hero but I’ll check this and update it later.

About You:

1.) You’re calm and can deal with other players well. I agree with the fact that you are calm. I don’t know how well you deal with others as my experience with you is mostly in passing and from the whole Oddball situation.

2.) This feels like an answer that “we want to hear” but I really just want to know about you. Who are you, what are your hobbies, what school subjects do you like etc.

3.) Not entirely sure what you meant here, but I’ll assume you meant that your trait is being able to see both sides of an argument. Now, as I mentioned before, my experience with you is quite limited, however I do have enough to know that I disagree with this statement incredibly strongly. Regarding the issues with Oddball’s seeming “hatred” for Hunterr and all the times he RDA’d Hunterr, it was clear to me and many other members of the Staff Team that Oddball had something against Hunterr and was in the wrong. Yet you kicked Hunterr from CG for seemingly no reason. After we spoke one night in Discord, I know you had a “change of heart” per se, but then you kicked Oddball and invited Hunterr back in. Obviously we all make mistakes, however one of that an egregious offense is not something I want to see from an applicant to the Staff Team.

4.) Again, this is sort of the same as the previous question. I disagree with you here as it appears that you let your friendship with Oddball get the best of your judgement in the Hunterr situations (I say situation because to the best of my recollection, I answered maybe 9 admin calls from Hunterr about Oddball RDA’ing him, yet no action was taken against him.

Experience:

1.) You say tremendous amounts of experience; can you provide any names of servers or server groups in which you have been a staff member?
I’m going to ignore the issue of your time on our server versus in others.

2.) We don’t want to know your titles, we want to know what you did. Did you ban people, did you build, did you deal with packages and donators? That kind of stuff. Think of things you see us do every day, and explain what tasks you had.

3.) Once again, can you provide examples and names of servers.

4.) See #2.

5.) What was the name of the community and what game(s)?

6.) See #2.

Scenarios:

1.) Not sure why you’d bring the “victim” (person who was being ERP’d at) and a 1 month mute feels a little harsh to me.

2.) Again, I feel this is a bit harsh as the CT is likely a new player and may not know the full extent of the rules. Perhaps try and explain the rules to him/her so that person knows for future reference. And kicking your friend for NITRP is questionable, because you can still RP while being a minge (eg. Jawas).

3.) You say that you are able to look at things from multiple points of view, yet you fail to read the question correctly. It doesn’t state that the 212th is saying it’s an accident, it’s saying that it actually is an accident. Additionally, MRDM has a certain qualifier on our server (5 people+) and we normally do quite a lot more than warn for that. So all in all, quite harsh to put MRDM on someone’s record if it was a complete accident.

Ignoring the issue of age and time spent on the server, I’m going to give this application a -1. It lacks a significant amount of detail in places we need (see experience) in addition to feeling like you wrote “what we want to hear” instead of your actual opinions and such on this. Finally, your scenario answers were all questionable or worse in my opinion.

Sorry for formatting or typos, I’m on my phone.
With the Hunterr and Oddball situation,Hunterr had soo many accounts of minging in CG, one time he must ave actually listened because he stooped being a minge, then one day he carried on being silly. Hunterr acting stupid is proven by the actions taken to him in the other regiments has has been in to this day.
I did then take action on Hunterr and Oddball by kicking the both of them, Oddball for RDA. Hunterr did then join back but had no attempt at working back up the ranks as the first thing he did was ask for SGT rank; this did not give me in the slightest thought that he was going to play on CG role, so we kept an eye on him. Hunterr was eventually kicked again, I believe for inactivity i'm not quiet sure. You said you had verbally warned me but I do not remember that happening ever, are you sure I was not just there with Oddball and Hunterr trying to sort out and question why they both wont just not talk to each other. I do not have any written warnings as the lovely staff team told me when I asked.

About me: I do not really have any hobbies that affect playing Gmod, that is why I didn't include them. But anyway if you wanted to know. I like rock climbing as the view from the top and the initial bump you get from doing the climb is worth doin rock climbing. In school, I like computing science as when you make a program or a different electronic trick, I feel really proud of myself of when it works smoothly.I had no relationship with Oddball the only thing that made me act upon Hunterr first was that CG was in such a sticky sitaution that I needed him as a higher rank so it was not just me and someone else could coordinate riot.

One of the severs I had staffed on was called 'Immersive Networks' and the another one was called 'Aureans SWRP', and oviously I won't say the name of the one thats still up. I had not banned anyone as a staff member as that is the last resort for if a players actions goes completly south. The name of the online community I won't say as its still ive.

For the scenarios, I do not take a calm manour to sexual-harassment. I do not understand why you would say that about number 2 as I have seen just a few times where CT's are kicked for NITRP on this server. I have warned people for doing this but its still most likely the 212th saying it was an accident as that happens in the majority of scenarios like this.

swans-jailer

Smarty

VIP
Apr 19, 2018
Hello Phasma, first of all I’m gonna start saying that like everyone else said you can’t be accepted cuz of your age.

And talking about responsibilities, I don’t believe you have what it takes looking at your performance as CG CO. You weren’t very good at talking and you basically let someone else do everything for you.

And also another thing, don’t respond to every critic message, I know I do that but I am aware that I am retarded. You try to counter every criticism message which means u are not very good at taking it.

Sorry but I’m giving -1

swans-jailer

Yegrinth

VIP
Oct 27, 2018
scotland
Unfortunately, we cannot accept anyone under the legal age of 16, due to UK law.
Should you require a proper reasoning as to why, feel free to ask @Xirii and he will gladly explain it properly.
Have a nice day!
(Thread will remain open for the next 24 hours, to answer questions)
wpuls it be possible for the full reason to be posted here? I know roughly why but I’m curious and I’m sure others are so instead of xirii being spammed it could be put here for people to see.

swans-jailer

DeathShadow

Community Manager
Premium
VIP
Mar 2, 2017
Germany or Portugal
drewscommunity.com
  • This is a test award
wpuls it be possible for the full reason to be posted here? I know roughly why but I’m curious and I’m sure others are so instead of xirii being spammed it could be put here for people to see.
This is a legal requirement. Applying when not 16 years of age by means of deception is considered fraudulent and is punishable to the maximum extent possible under UK Law. Your account may be terminated from Drew's Community both in-game on all servers and on the forums.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Yegrinth and Mazy
Status
Not open for further replies.