REJECTED Phasma's Staff Aplication 12/03/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2019
General Info

In game name: Shadow 1862 Phasma

Discord name and number: Phasma #5249

Proffered name: Phasma

Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID): 14, I can read what is before what I am writing now but I am hoping to assist the server in anyway possible.

Timezone: GMT+00

Activity 600+ Hours

How many regiments are you apart of: Shadow and RC.

Which Character do you play most: Shadow

How long you play during the week per day: 4+ hours

How long you play during the weekend per day: 12+ hours

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: I do not have any previous punishments.

Any previous punishments on other DC servers: I do not have any other previous punishments.

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: Being able to communicate with players, listening and speaking, in a calm manour.

Tell us about you: The first foundation to my life style and how I am myself is that I have been given a wonderful position in my life where I can take in a situation, that may have others struggling to catch a breath in, and not just complete it but evaluate what has happened to achieve excellence in all that happens; therefore producing a exceptional server.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: See both sides of an argument, seeing is understanding, supporting and taking part in a circumstance.

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: I come with many techniques and speciality's that range from mental to physical, this can stretch between if one is required in a situation more. I am very self-disciplined to know whether I am taking a situation in the correct manor. Along side my best trait is that I am able to not let my personal views corrupt mine and others judgement on a circumstance. My mind is open to disrespect of myself to further maintain the staff's standards.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: I have a tremendous amount of experience on multiple servers, including discord servers.

If yes, What were your duties: I have been: t-mod, moderator, admin, head of marketing and a part time developer.

Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: I have been staff on just a couple other gmod modes.

If yes, What were your duties: I have been: t-mod and admin.

Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: I have been staff on a community that involved gathering players that wanted to play a certain game.

If yes, What were your duties: I was an administrator.

Scenarios

A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond?
I would bring the player being ERPed and the player doing the ERPing, I would inform the player being ERPed of their punishment which would be: A months mute ingame, as that is where they are doing it, then follow that action accordingly with a warn.

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do? Before we even go onto the server, I would inform my friend that if they broke any rules I would have to take the appropriate actions. I would kick the two players for the reason NITRP comeback when you are going to participate in the event, and if they came back and carried on then they would serve further punishment that would be appropriate.

A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here?
I would look from both sides, as it was most certainly the 212th saying that it was an accident, and WARN the 212th for MRDM.

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: I give declaration that my application my not be successful and if I mention it to others it may result in instant denial.

This is a legal requirement. Applying when not 16 years of age or above by means of deception is considered fraudulent and is punishable to the maximum extent possible under UK Law. Your account may be terminated from Drew's Community both in-game on all servers and on the forums.

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Reactions: Vapour

Alexware02

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Dec 7, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
That is why is said '650+ Hours' as those few other hours are me going through servers when I first got Gmod, trying to wonder which server was right for me and I just so happened to land on DC. View attachment 2386 : My play time on 10/03/2019
Ok, however the fact still remains that you are under the age of 16 which is the requierd age.

swans-jailer
Jan 19, 2019
-1 No Exception and i have witnessed you farming hours (+15 per day)
To go AFK legitimately, you must be in the specified AFK room and not be AFK for longer than 30 minutes; these are the rules I follow when I go AFK for E.G eating. I normally also change my name to the following ' BRB eating', if anyone believes I am breaking any rules or I am doing this wrong I insist that you come forth. If I do not do one of the just said statements then it usually because im tabbed out for 20 seconds to change songs or look over 'sc-chat', another rare occasion is to reply to threads such as these which usually take a increased time.

swans-jailer

Tenno

VIP
Jan 3, 2019
Hello!

Last time i checked, this is where you apply for staff, now forgive me, what are you applicating for?

If its staff, you're too young. The age requirement is for legal reasons. I am sure you can understand what i and other members mean when we mention that you are underage.

If its not staff, then why are you here?

swans-jailer
Jan 19, 2019
Hello!

Last time i checked, this is where you apply for staff, now forgive me, what are you applicating for?

If its staff, you're too young. The age requirement is for legal reasons. I am sure you can understand what i and other members mean when we mention that you are underage.

If its not staff, then why are you here?
Yes I am applying for staff. I would like to end this discussion by saying, I did say in my application 'I can read what is before what I am writing now but I am hoping to assist the server in anyway possible ' so I do know what Is required to work with the other staff as I agreed to what it reads at the bottom of the Staff Application Format.

swans-jailer

Tenno

VIP
Jan 3, 2019
Yes I am applying for staff. I would like to end this discussion by saying, I did say in my application 'I can read what is before what I am writing now but I am hoping to assist the server in anyway possible ' so I do know what Is required to work with the other staff as I agreed to what it reads at the bottom of the Staff Application Format.
"Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID)"

If you're not 16+ then you can't become a staff member. Its simple.

swans-jailer
Jan 19, 2019
Buddy as ppl said already you are instantly rejected hence you are too young because of legal stuff in the UK

View attachment 2387
thats not 650+ Hours
Thats clearly not correct if 2388 10/03/2019, what website is that as its not very trust worthy as i have had the name 'Captain Phasma' for over a month and a bit so 14.93 hours hmm...
Right so I joined the server on december 1st 2018, thats 101 days ago/2424 hours, and 650 hours equates to 27 days. so 2424/650 is 3.7 hours a day. So how does that website work out for you?

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Mazy

Staff member
Server Staff
Aug 19, 2018
Berlin Germany
Thats clearly not correct if View attachment 2388 10/03/2019, what website is that as its not very trust worthy as i have had the name 'Captain Phasma' for over a month and a bit so 14.93 hours hmm...
I forgot to search for thate name aswell. But still it doesnt add up to 650+ Hours
Its gametracker.com its a pretty reliable source hence it shows the game time pretty accurately.

swans-jailer
Jan 19, 2019
I forgot to search for thate name aswell. But still it doesnt add up to 650+ Hours
View attachment 2389
Its gametracker.com its a pretty reliable source hence it shows the game time pretty accurately.
I have given you proof of me playing on the server on Sunday for 15 hours,you look at your proof which shows the name of my steam account currently and it shows less. I'm sorry but im not going to accept that this 3rd party website is reliable if I have given core 1st party evidence that proves what you are showing incorrect.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.