Jan 19, 2019
General Info

In game name: ARC Commander Phasma, Jedi Master Quinlan Vos

Discord name and number: 🎅Phasma🎅#5249

Preffered name: Phasma

Age (Must be 15+, You may be asked to provide ID) 15

Timezone: GMT

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: 1 (ARC)

Which Character do you play most: ARC Commander

How long you play during the week per day: 3< hours

How long you play during the weekend per day: 5< hours

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: None

Any previous punishments on other DC servers: None

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: My competence. You are able to trust me to get a task completed without the entire world falling apart, when preparing an event you can trust me that I will set up a build ready in time. I understand how to manage and control other people whilst remaining in a calm mannor, I show strong leadership skills that will help with coordinating a team of people on a build.

Tell us about you: Greetings I am Phasma and I am a year 10 student (UK), currently doing RM (I enjoy letting out the things I come up with in), Computing (Making a good quality piece of code that works well gives me contentment), Business (Skills of coordinating a team such as our project to setup a small business on a miniscule budget of ÂŁ10 to make the most of ofour boundaries) and Geography (I love looking at the intricacies of towns and infastructure) .

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Reliability

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: I am very reliable to do tasks and have gained a lot of trust from this community from my reliability to follow boundaries in place for builders. Furthermore, I have alot of time on my hands to actively listen to others on what they would like me to create to a higher degree.

Experience

Have you ever been a builder on a SWRP server: No

What notable builds have you created: My series of ARC trainings 'SHRIEK', Shadow agility suit and suitfist courses, PVP SIMs.

Do you have experience with the GMOD tools: Yes

Do you have many dupes: A few but looking to expand.

Dupes
20191116192737_1.jpg
20191116193649_1.jpg
20191116195816_1.jpg
20191116200727_1.jpg
Project SHRIEK
20191116201454_1.jpg
Jedi Bunks - Not on map because this is Rishi
20191116203334_1.jpg
Jedi Push-Pull Course (others are being worked on) - Jedi start in the top boxes and drop down, green is good and red is out fo the game.

Where I Hope to Improve
Ragdolls - Handling and articulating specific parts, avoiding unnatural postioning.
Use of effects such as fire, smoke etc. - Using effects more throughout my builds in things such as events and trainings(but not perma props).
Balancing - amount of entities/props in events for minimal crashing(will learn more after I gain experience).

**This is a legal requirement. Applying when not 15 years of age or above by means of deception is considered fraudulent and is punishable to the maximum extent possible under UK Law. Your account may be terminated from Drew's Community both in-game on all servers and on the forums.**

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Reactions: Snipestorm and Inza
Status
Not open for further replies.