Perma weapon system / crafting.

May 7, 2019
To start of I think drewbie has done an amazing job making DC as unique as possible.

I love raiding crafting and grinding on dc, usually I will watch something and afk mine for hours upon hours, and when it comes to crafting guns I get the worst types of damage rates and types of rarity, I don’t know if it is luck based or a percentage chance.
If it is a percentage chance please could someone reply and inform me the chances of legendary dropping and epics etc.

Note - please put opinions on the crafting sytem on reply as well as feedback

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Feb 18, 2019
To start of I think drewbie has done an amazing job making DC as unique as possible.

I love raiding crafting and grinding on dc, usually I will watch something and afk mine for hours upon hours, and when it comes to crafting guns I get the worst types of damage rates and types of rarity, I don’t know if it is luck based or a percentage chance.
If it is a percentage chance please could someone reply and inform me the chances of legendary dropping and epics etc.

Note - please put opinions on the crafting sytem on reply as well as feedback
to my knowledge, its 1% leg, 5% epic, 20% rare and 74% common
Not 100% accurate but its quite accurate

swans-jailer
Reactions: Bonger711
May 7, 2019
It's at the perfect rate.
Legendaries are supposed to legendaries. Guns you do not see go around that much. Raising the percentage, will just turn legendaries into a common gun.
Thank you for the feedback, good point however my point is when you have a rare or epic gun and get demolished by a legendary it's annoying and feels unbalanced I understand there isn't much that can be put into place to resolve this. Once again thanks for the fees back ❤ - edit, good point however I know people with more than 15 legendsries for some people they are already common

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Caado

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
Feb 6, 2018
Scotland
Thank you for the feedback, good point however my point is when you have a rare or epic gun and get demolished by a legendary it's annoying and feels unbalanced I understand there isn't much that can be put into place to resolve this. Once again thanks for the fees back ❤ - edit, good point however I know people with more than 15 legendsries for some people they are already common
It's not really unbalanced, players put alot of time into collecting legendary guns, if others do the same then they will also have the same tier weapons, yeah they're hard to get, but that's the way they should be, the people with more than 15 legendaries have spent hundreds of hours working for them and collecting, that's why they're so common for them

swans-jailer
Reactions: Bonger711 and Pixal
May 7, 2019
It's not really unbalanced, players put alot of time into collecting legendary guns, if others do the same then they will also have the same tier weapons, yeah they're hard to get, but that's the way they should be, the people with more than 15 legendaries have spent hundreds of hours working for them and collecting, that's why they're so common for them
Thank you for the feedback after rereading I understand your points and views, thank you.

swans-jailer
Reactions: DeathShadow