Pac3

Jan 13, 2020
In-game name: Jedi Padawan Eagle
Type of suggestion: (addon, bug, model, script): Addon (Pac3)
Reason for suggestion: This Would make the server much more immersive since in battle right now u either die or live but with Pac3 you could make yuor character have a lore / history behind him and that would make the rp and the server much more realistic. For Example there is a jedi that goes into battle with a Sith or gets bombed or whatever shit so he gets injured, afterwards medics could take him to the medbay and perform a surgury to treat the affect part if he looses a leg then he gets a robotic one or something like that.
This of course would have to be done in proper RP conditions and the surgery would be RP based and would take long, and the person Would have to have a proper story to get it not just "oh they shot my leg"
This could also be affected with medals of honors, Visor, Transmmiter etc...

Pros: Would make the server more immersive, Its fun Rping it and making up the story and having an actual lore to your character
Cons: Could be abbused but not if u put rules and warn / ban whoever uses it unproperly
I dont think you should make people pay for it or have a minimun rank. But Obviouly have some rules so people dont abuse it.

swans-jailer
Jan 13, 2020
Pac3 is good. But we will most likely end up seeing people just have fatal injuries and see countless people with bionic limbs.
Yes, thats true but we can make rules so there is a limit of bionic limbs and that they have proper RP reason and they could check it with staff so they can approve it or deny it. Plus not everyone knows how to use pac

swans-jailer
Jan 19, 2019
Sorry bud its already been declined

swans-jailer

Alexware02

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Dec 7, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
We've tried to add PAC 3 many times before, but never got it added. I myself would love to see Pac 3 on the server. But, Pac 3 is heavy on the client but also server so looking at the current servers status I doubt PAC 3 would be a good idea. Obviously if added it would be nice to see restrictions (could be rank, could be vip+ only etc) and obviously rules concerning it.

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Reactions: Inza

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
We were in the process of adding it, but it never made it past testing. I did not test it, but those who did had trouble seeing what modifications people did, remember this would probably be for VIP/Staff and would require good guidelines.

swans-jailer
Sep 25, 2019
Everything is prone to abuse but can be counter quite easily with the appropriate restraint and action from staff team.

Sometimes its better to test these things and see how they work out for the community. No harm can come from such a thing and if we don't try it we can't really know its full potential.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Scorpio and Inza
May 25, 2019
Everything is prone to abuse but can be counter quite easily with the appropriate restraint and action from staff team.

Sometimes its better to test these things and see how they work out for the community. No harm can come from such a thing and if we don't try it we can't really know its full potential.
I agree with winters put it on a week long trial or smt to see if it works

swans-jailer
Reactions: Sanguine