Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Official Guide Author
DPRK
Dec 30, 2017
Writing this on my crap phone.

I'm having a relative party in the countryside. I need some fun activities that would be easy to do or dont need a lot of prep. Just remember there is no electricity there.
GIMME SUGGESTIONS

swans-jailer

Solid

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Official Guide Author
DPRK
Dec 30, 2017
Well, I got a soccer ball.. food, a lot of space, field, forest filled with bugs, hugr fucking lake, 1 boat, a platform above the water, grill, table amd chairs, a lot of wood.

swans-jailer

DeathShadow

Community Manager
Premium
VIP
Mar 2, 2017
Germany or Portugal
drewscommunity.com
Well, I got a soccer ball.. food, a lot of space, field, forest filled with bugs, hugr fucking lake, 1 boat, a platform above the water, grill, table amd chairs, a lot of wood.
Pal you got a lake and a boat. Go chill there and just cause shit.
Fishing
Enjoy the landscape
Climb a tree
Start a campfire and grill food

swans-jailer

Solid

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Official Guide Author
DPRK
Dec 30, 2017
Pal you got a lake and a boat. Go chill there and just cause shit.
Fishing
Enjoy the landscape
Climb a tree
Start a campfire and grill food
Dude its like a huge family reunion, there are like 60 people expected. I already know the landscape since ive been there a million times. Fishing has been done many times, campfire will be there already, I can try climbing a tree, but they are huge and all the branches are like 6-7m off the ground.

swans-jailer

DeathShadow

Community Manager
Premium
VIP
Mar 2, 2017
Germany or Portugal
drewscommunity.com
Dude its like a huge family reunion, there are like 60 people expected. I already know the landscape since ive been there a million times. Fishing has been done many times, campfire will be there already, I can try climbing a tree, but they are huge and all the branches are like 6-7m off the ground.
Drink tons of alcohol haha
Theres tons you can do. I wish I had those big family meetings. You can also get girls to drink heavy amounts of alcohol and then slide right into them without any resistance, you will have to use lube though. I recommend https://www.ebay.com/itm/ID-Glide-lubricant-Water-based-personal-Sex-lube-Natural-feel-Choose-amount/122039952769?epid=1907465019&hash=item1c6a25e581:m:my6kBSvksHRn5f0lCxwCybg

Free international shipping, but if you can't wait food oil often does the job.

swans-jailer
Last edited by a moderator:

Solid

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Official Guide Author
DPRK
Dec 30, 2017
Drink tons of alcohol haha
Theres tons you can do. I wish I had those big family meetings. You can also get girls to drink heavy amounts of alcohol and then slide right into them without any resistance, you will have to use lube though. I recommend https://www.ebay.com/itm/ID-Glide-lubricant-Water-based-personal-Sex-lube-Natural-feel-Choose-amount/122039952769?epid=1907465019&hash=item1c6a25e581:m:my6kBSvksHRn5f0lCxwCybg

Free international shipping, but if you can't wait food oil often does the job.
Alcohol I've already got for the night. And the girls there are related to me in some way or another so no sliding in m8. But I can slide in you any day.

swans-jailer