Weapons Out with the old in with the new

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
Hello guys! so there's something thats been bothering me on StarWarsRP for a long long long time. And thats the weapons. Why? Well the weapons we have have not properly been replaced since the server started. Let me put it like this from TFA was introduced, which a long time ago up intill now we have just added weapons ontop of that which means the pack is out of control.

We got a lot of content there we do not use and a lot of weapons that are basically trash and looks like they came out of roblox. And why should some regiments get new updated guns and some not?

My suggestion is a total revamp of the entire armory on SWRP.

My collection here is based off the guy behind a lot of SWRP reworks and he uses a lot of the shared content we already have, but we dont utilize to the full potential.

I believe a lot of our weapons are old and outdated and its something we should replace with good new weapons with proper sounds, I think it would improve the overall quality, because gun play is important.

I might open for TFA Attachments (but thats a bit down the line when we got it replaced).

Check my collection out and I think it would cover every gun we already have.

Yes its called DCcars, but I can't open anymore collections.

swans-jailer

InvictusHavoc

Staff member
Server Staff
Feb 10, 2018
Land of Eng
From looking over the packs in question i can say this contains all we need (updated versions of the weapons we already have) so wouldnt be that hard of an adjustment. we can always edit the values of the guns to match where we want them that is never an issue but it would save space on content and give us better updated weapons

swans-jailer
Reactions: Drewbie
Jun 10, 2019
1+ to the new guns I like them I belive CG can get the stun nades and the stun guns ( it will be way harder to hit some one with it) but most of the guns are shooting red bolts. apart from that I want to see those guns but we need some time to say CG will get this and than andnot this .I belive othe regiments will have to do the same saying they will get that end that....

swans-jailer

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
The main idea behind this is to give everyone a better experience. When you play battlefield or COD you always check out the gunplay, and I think thats extremely important.

swans-jailer

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
It will take some work to replace it, because its pretty extensive changing weapons on all the jobs. Balancing of the guns would probably happen in game and as we go.

swans-jailer