Nuclear_killer's Admin Application

Nuclear_killer

Premium
Aug 4, 2017
Germany
Dear Drewscommunity (members/staff-members/admins),

You may be wondered, why am i applying

I really miss you all, i want to offer you all a good support.

I didn't left the community, i visited the community often.​
Basic Details
Your Experience
  • Have you Administered a Garry's Mod server before, if yes, do you have experience of ULX & DarkRP administrative tools?: Yes, i got a perfect experience on these Admin tools. I've made good experiences with many admin tools. From Serverguard and ULX to Maestro & Evolve. I also was server-owner. I also was admin on this server, but laterly resigned.
  • If you have administered a server, what would you consider to be your most difficult situation?: I got none, im everything accustomed.
  • If you have never administered a Garry's Mod server before, have you administered any others (Besides your own)?: No, i never administered any other games other than gmod.
A bit more about you

At the moment i go still on a international school, i will leave the school in 3 months and begin an apprenticeship as Train driver at the DB. (Earlier my dream-job was electric engineer but working at the electricity scares me.)
I like Pizza, pasta and kebab. I also like greece specialities.
One of my favourite songs are the oldie's from the 70-90's like 'Rider on the storm', '2pac', 'Rythm is a dancer'.
My hobbies are: Building Pc's, Fitness-centre, collecting toy-cars.

Scenarios
  • RDM/ARDM: I will bring both players and ask the reported guy, why he rdmd/ardmd the reporter, after both told a story, i will check the logs to see who is right. After checking logs i will say who's right. If the reporter is right i will warn the reported player. If the reported is right, i will warn nobody and end the sit.
  • FailRP: The first thing i'll do is to bring the reporter. I will ask the player about a little story, after that i will check the logs. Then i will bring the reported and asked why he failrped, i will also ask the reporter for proof (If thats Not in the logs.) If He is right (with and without Proof) i will issue a warn up to a ban for 3 days depends the situation. If He cannot show logs i'll end the sit. If he says i should spectate the ex-reported player, i will do that and i may see that i will also start the sit again.
  • Cheating/Bug abusing/exploiting: The first thing, that i do is to bring the reporter, i will ask him, what he did, and what Cheat, exploit or bug he abuses then i will spectate the user, if i find nothing, i will also use the screencap and the logs, if i still found nothing, i will ask for proof. If he got that Proof or the screencap, logs or the spectate function works, i will pern ban the reported player and i will say many thanks to the reporter.
  • RDA: I will bring both and asked why the reported Guy rdad. I will also Check logs. If the reporter got fairly arrested, i will warn nobody. If there is a short reason or stupid reason, i will warn the reported player for RDA, i will also warn if the reporter did nothing and just 4 fun arrested.
  • Self supply: The first thing i'll do is to bring both, i will ask the self supplier why he self supplied, i will also check logs. If He self supplied i will ban him for 2 days. If he defended his store, He has to show me his gunsshop, otherwise he will be warned.
  • Scamming: I will bring the reporter and ask him what and how he scammed. I will Check logs. And If i find nothing i will ask for proof (only If the reported disconnecte) If he is still online, i will bring him and ask why he scammed. I will also ask the reporter what are the stats of the weapon. I will say to the reported to Open his inventory and View the scammed weapon for 15 Seconds, while he does that i will screencap him. If he didnt got the scammed weapon, If he got the scammed weapon, i will say him he has to give the weapon back or the money. If he declines i will perma ban.
  • Racism: I will bring the reporter for proof If he got that proof that he racist language in voice Chat, i will 1 week ban the reported. player. In Chat i got the logs.
  • Spamming: I will bring the reporter and ask him for proof, If he got the proof from the voice chat, i will warn and gag (for 3 min) the reported, If not i will end the sit, and tell him that he should pm me, If He continues. If he continues i will kick the reporter, If he returns and starts again, i will ban for 3 hours.
  • Not intent of RP (NITRP): I will bring the reporter, and ask him what he did. And i check the logs. Then i will ban him for 5 days minimum.
--
Thanks for reading my application.

I hope you like it, i'm glad about every feedback, doesn't matter if positive or negative.

Have a nice day.​

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Voyager

Premium
VIP
Apr 2, 2018
Application looks good, been here for a long while. Buttttttttt I do recommend start playing abit more first before applying cause 1. Stuff has changed 2. There's a lot of new people on the server and just get more known by the community that isn't ''OG''. For now. I don't think any of this application. Yet.

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Nuclear_killer

Premium
Aug 4, 2017
Germany
Application looks good, been here for a long while. Buttttttttt I do recommend start playing abit more first before applying cause 1. Stuff has changed 2. There's a lot of new people on the server and just get more known by the community that isn't ''OG''. For now. I don't think any of this application. Yet.
Hello!
Thanks for your reply.
I visited the Server often, you maybe didnt saw that. I also know that alot of things has been changed.

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Pixal

Official Furry Trash xxx
Staff member
Server Manager
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Respected
Dec 1, 2015
United Kingdom
You only returned recently, I'd strongly suggest getting yourself known once again to the staff team and to the playerbase, a lot has changed since the days we were all on. Either way the application could be expanded on especially in the scenarios front; you have given no explanation but just a simple "I will do this" answer which lacks some creativity. The application is meant to wow the hiring body and currently I am not overly wow'd. I'd like to see a bit more of how you would go about the process from taking the sit up to ending it.

Pixal

swans-jailer
Reactions: Nuclear_killer

Nuclear_killer

Premium
Aug 4, 2017
Germany
You only returned recently, I'd strongly suggest getting yourself known once again to the staff team and to the playerbase, a lot has changed since the days we were all on. Either way the application could be expanded on especially in the scenarios front; you have given no explanation but just a simple "I will do this" answer which lacks some creativity. The application is meant to wow the hiring body and currently I am not overly wow'd. I'd like to see a bit more of how you would go about the process from taking the sit up to ending it.

Pixal
Hello,
I edited every scenario.
It may be good now.

swans-jailer