Oct 5, 2018
General Info

In game name: Fleet Officer Nick
Discord name and number: niksacokica#3615
Proffered name: Nick
Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID): 18
Timezone: GMT +1

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: Technically none since fleet is not a regiment, but yea fleet is my only thing.
Which Character do you play most: Fleet Officer Nick
How long you play during the week per day: 3-4h
How long you play during the weekend per day: 5-6h

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.
Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: Just 2 verbal warnings for throwing a bacta nade back when 91st was still a thing and one for sitting on a droid.
Any previous punishments on other DC servers: No

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I stand out because I have experience. I know a difference between right and wrong very good. I am kinda of a person that would try everything in order to help since it kinda satisfies me when I know I did something good and someone else is happy/benefited off of it.
Tell us about you: I am a Star Wars fan from Croatia. Fell in love with Star Wars RP. And now I play Star Wars RP on daily basis.
Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Rightest
Why should we choose you over other Applicants: Because I have some experience, I have a thick skin when it comes to swearing at me (I was bullied a lot in Elementary so I got used to it), I also know very good what's wrong and what's right. I love to help people and I would like to help anyone on the server that wants my help as I always do.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: Yes
If yes, What were your duties: Making events and dealing with people who are being bad
Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: Yes
If yes, What were your duties: Alongside SWRP I was also a part of a TTT server (dead now) where I had to mostly deal with RDM
Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: No
If yes, What were your duties: None

Scenarios

You catch a EOD 1st LT killing random CT's late at night. The LT claims that it is "Downtime" so its ok, What do you do? There is no downtime on this server so it is not ok. Since there is no downtime and he gets the same punishment anyone else would.

You are playing with your friends during an Event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do? I will give him the same punishment I would give to anyone else. just because you are my friend it does not mean you get a special treatment. So he and a CT get the same punishment.

You catch a staff member abusing their powers and being rude to players, What do you do? Make sure I gather evidence and then report him to high admins/on the website.

Something has popped up and you will not be able to come onto the server for a while, but you have already posted an Event plan for the night. What steps do you take? I ask other mods/admins if they can do it instead or do their own one. If they can't do mine then I postpone it for when I am back.

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: Yes

**This is a legal requirement. Applying when not 16 years of age or above by means of deception is considered fraudulent and is punishable to the maximum extent possible under UK Law. Your account may be terminated from Drew's Community both in-game on all servers and on the forums.

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Reactions: Del Boy
Oct 5, 2018
Are you still staff on the server which you mentioned in your previous application?
Yes but I am leaving them and for some reason, the procedure is lasting longer than I would like it to. Hopefully, it will be done by the end of the day. So technically looking no, I am not a part of their staff team anymore.

Update: I just got a message: "You are no longer a GM." This means I am not staff on that server anymore.

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Xan

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Premium
VIP
Jul 1, 2018
England
After careful consideration, I have decided to ACCEPT this application to the next stage. Please contact me on Discord (Plo Koon - Hades) so we can arrange an interview.

swans-jailer
Reactions: niksacokica
Status
Not open for further replies.