Admin Points
Basic Info
  • Name: 91st EXO DMO 2102 Nick
  • Regiment: 91st
  • Current Rank: EXO
  • Playtime: 65.67
OOC Information
  • Do you have a microphone: YES
  • Quick Summary about you: A bit of a know-it-all. I am doing very good at school though I almost never learn. I am a pretty honest person when it comes to things. And I am always eager to try new things.
  • Are you currently Staff on any DC related server: No (but did apply and still waiting for the answer)
IC Information
  • Why should we pick you for Fleet: Because I am very active, on every day(unless there is an emergency). I have been playing on this server for a long time. I have never done anything wrong. I know the duties of the fleet (cause I play fleet on a different server[the server is not active up until 10 pm GMT]). I know the difference between right and wrong and I am always honest and equal to everyone.
  • Describe Roles and Responsibilities of Fleet: Fleet is here to lead the clones in combat. Fleet does DB's and manages the regiments they have been assigned to. Fleet and clones have to build a good relationship with each other since that is the best way to a happy and good venator.
  • Have you ever been demoted / kicked / banned, if yes why: No
  • Do you understand Fleet is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Yes, yes I do.
  • Any Commanding situations: There have been a lot since I am an EXO. Debriefs, promotion, demotions, leading man in combat, teaching new recruits, and much more
  • What can you offer for the Fleet: I can offer my honesty and integrity. I can offer my will to learn and my knowledge of the difference between right and wrong.
  • Anything else: I am in my last year of high school so if I can't be as active as I would like to I will inform everyone.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
Only negative experiences with you; Nick.
Attitude needs to improve in my opinion.
During RP scenarios, you have never been co-operative and engaging.
I don’t believe you would be fit for fleet, hence the -1. Sorry nick, However, I do wish you the best of luck in your application.
-Vapour

Aug 6, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
In short Nick is a piece of work and is an uncooperating clone who blames others before himself and denied evidence when presented it if it proves him wrong.
ive gotten to know him, 91st complains about him too, he isnt too nice in general that ive seen

Sep 10, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
this is a +1 for me
nick ive heard alot of bad things about you e.g like what vapour said however
pros
ive never had issues with you
mature
seems to know what to do
cons
none for my POV
heard alot about you witch is in the negavitive side
however i havnt seen it

Sep 23, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
-1 im afraid we haven't had that many encounters however the ones that we did have werent that good.
Like eastern said you like to blame your mistakes on other troopers and your attitude needs to improve
im sorry but its gonna stay like that from me.

Sep 10, 2018
Gibraltar
User Points
Admin Points
-1 U may be an exo of 91st but i dont see you being a worth fleet, your RP is not up to par as i have RP'd with you and you just lack in it, you also dont seem mature enough regardless of age. my encounters with you just give me a bad impression of you being fleet. im sorry but the truth most be told. But good luck in your application

Aug 4, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
+/-
You are alright at RP but I've heard some troopers not liking you. Not seen you much so thats why I am neutral

Sep 26, 2018
On board a Huey Helicopter, location? Unknown
User Points
Admin Points
+/-
From my perspective its a very confused picture. There are times when you are good, within rp as well. However there are also times where your attitude seemingly was off. I was unsure if it was just me seeing you at rather bad times but my cause for concern has been given affirmation by the other enteries on this thread. My primary concern would be how you would weild the power that fleet contains and that uncertainty led me to do -/+.

All the best mate, but thats my perspective on the situation.
Captain Price

Krabs

Staff member
Senior Staff
May 11, 2018
User Points
Admin Points
I have decided to ACCEPT your application contact an admiral for more information regarding training etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.