Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID): I am 17
Timezone: CET

Activity
How many regiments are you apart of: 2, RC, 104th
Which Character do you play most: 104th

How long you play during the week per day: 2-3 hours a day
How long you play during the weekend per day: 3-5 hours

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: Ive been banned and ive been warned for fail rp
Any previous punishments on other DC servers: non

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: Ive been playing on this server for a while now and i think i am experienced enough in know how things go around here. i can resolve stressfull situations pretty well and can handle everything pretty efficiently.

Tell us about you: My real name is Nikolas, I live in Slovakia and im going to a gymnazium where i study languages -> mostly Russian and English

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: I try am a good listener wich means i listen to both sides of the story and try to work out the best possible outcome
Why should we choose you over other Applicants: I allready know all the rules there are to know and help in everyone way possible, i fell kind of attached to this community and would love to help out with the planning of events and problems the server may face for example like this crashing thing we had.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: Yes
If yes, What were your duties: Helping out, responding and resolving issues and answering any server related questions

Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: Yes
If yes, What were your duties: Dealing whit minges, resolving issues regarding any sort of RDM, VRDM or NITRP

Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: Yes
If yes, What were your duties: keeping everything in check for example when someone breaks the rules I am there to enforce them

Scenarios

A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond?
When would get reports of a ERP conversation i would check the logs and if there is some sort of a ERP going on i would quickly warn them if they are new players and are familiar with the rules. If they continued they would recive apropriate punishment.

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do?
first I would speak to them and if the CT is new and my friend told the CT its fine and if my friend did I would tell the CT not to brake rules. And i would tell give the apropriate punishment to my friend. And if the new CT did it again i would imidiatly punish him whitout exeptions.

A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here?
As it was a accident I would talk to him and tell him to be more carefull. However if he continued to land on top of players in MHB i would warn him and even possibly banning him.

swans-jailer

BootStrap Bill

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Sep 23, 2018
Birmingham UK
www.youtube.com
Hello nicc, I enjoyed seeing you stream making your application for staff. Now heres the thing.
This is the third time you have applied for staff.
And personally i do not think you are anyway near fit for it.
This is going to sound hypicritical however you seem to enjoy your power hence the reason you were caught slapping a trooper spamming chat and mic spamming.
Due to all of these reasons adding on with the fact that your attitude towards half the stuff you do stinks.
I shall be giving this -support

swans-jailer
Aug 25, 2018
Hello nicc, I enjoyed seeing you stream making your application for staff. Now heres the thing.
This is the third time you have applied for staff.
And personally i do not think you are anyway near fit for it.
This is going to sound hypicritical however you seem to enjoy your power hence the reason you were caught slapping a trooper spamming chat and mic spamming.
Due to all of these reasons adding on with the fact that your attitude towards half the stuff you do stinks.
I shall be giving this -support
Sure youre opinion IS noted

swans-jailer
Last edited:
May 30, 2019
no nicc
not being rude or anything(dont take the wrong way) but dont you think that 3 times trying is not trying to hint and implicate at things?
but GL i suppose keep up Co i guess

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Aug 17, 2018
Nicc is a more than capable commander and I have no doubt he would use his abilities as a moderator productively and assist in taking the strain off the shoulders of other staff members.

swans-jailer
Jan 15, 2019
Now nicc i know you were at one point in staff until you got removed (can’t remember reason why)and now your applying for staff again which is now your third staff app but what i would like to know is why do you want to join again when you were removed last time and how will you prove that you are fit to be and stay in staff?

i will say however that yes you are at points helpful and some times you diss regiments (for a laugh/banter) but with what i said about above im gonna have to -1 as i don’t think that your are ready for staff again yet.

swans-jailer