Basic Info
Trooper Name: Nicc
Regiment: GM
Playtime: 1500+ hour ive joined the server in august 2018
Discord name and numbers: Nicc#5655

OOC Info
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153850261/
Do you have a mic: Yes
Summary of you: I recently managed to survive through 18 years of my life, I live in Bratislava where Ive been studying languages in a gymnazium.
Are you staff on any DC related servers: Yes
Have you ever been kicked or banned from a DC related server (if yes why): Yes during a lot of thing mostly minor

Incharacter Info:
Describe in your own opinion, the roles and jobs of fleet (Try to add more than just "Granting and Denying"): Its leading, helping the various regiments, hosting trainings, Briefing
Have you ever been demoted or kicked from a reg (if yes why): Ive been demoted fo inactivity
Do you understand fleet is a extremely important role,you will be given many more mature and responsible roles/job, Do you accept the importance and are ready for this responsibility: Yes
Any previous fleet experience: No
Any previous command experience (if yes please say): 10th CO, CG CPT, 212th MJR, GM TEXO
What can you offer fleet: i can offer more organised approach to strategies
Anything else you want to add: No

Scenarios
Here are some common scenarios you will be faced with in fleet, please answer these to the best of your ability, there is room below the scenario please write your answer there

1. The ship is under attack and the Jedi are calling for assistance at the temple due to being overrun. Who do you send where?

Depending on the situation on our ship/base ill tell a regiment with higher numbers to split up and send them there depending in the situation on the temple, if the regiment calls for reinforcements Ill send more

2. You are doing a mando with the entire ship and an entire regiment walks off. How do you handle this?

If they dont have a proper reason I would call CG to arrest them and have them participate in the mando in cuffs then i would contact the regiments CO, Fleet, GEN and I would report this behaviour. And if the regiment leaving is CG then i would contact the Fleet, Gen assignet to them and have a private mando with them.

3. a regiment disobeys your orders on a mission(planetary) and claims they followed a different persons orders. the person they claim to have listened to is not on the server. The actions the regiment took messed up your battle plan and almost lost the mission objective. What do you do?

I would go to them after the Main DB and would tell them to notify me of theyre orders before hand and then to tell me who this person was. Then I would have a proper and firm talk with them depending on the severity of theyre actions

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Ferret

Staff member
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Sep 26, 2018
i can offer more organised approach to strategie
Are you able to expand on this?

1. The ship is under attack and the Jedi are calling for assistance at the temple due to being overrun. Who do you send where?

Depending on the situation on our ship/base ill tell a regiment with higher numbers to split up and send them there depending in the situation on the temple, if the regiment calls for reinforcements Ill send more
So if there were lots of CG online, would you send them instead of a frontline reg like 501st or 212th?

swans-jailer

Nicc

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Aug 25, 2018
Are you able to expand on this?

During missions/events there are some times when people stay bunched a lot like we move like a herd rather then a millitary i would try to expand on that

So if there were lots of CG online, would you send them instead of a frontline reg like 501st or 212th?
Well see if there is a lot of CG online then theyre shields would prove usefull during defence combined with regiment like GM so it highly depends on the activity of regiments

swans-jailer
Apr 25, 2020
Well see if there is a lot of CG online then there shields would prove useful during defense combined with regiment like GM so it highly depends on the activity of regiments
What about the expanding on what you can offer? and also I would say sending CG is a bad idea as they are not the most capable of front line combat as ferret said 501st or 212th would be a lot more useful to the Jedi in that situation.

swans-jailer

Nicc

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Aug 25, 2018
What about the expanding on what you can offer? and also I would say sending CG is a bad idea as they are not the most capable of front line combat as ferret said 501st or 212th would be a lot more useful to the Jedi in that situation.
Oh yea my expansion is hidden in the reply i didnt even notice

And How can i send 501st or 212th if there arent any on? like i said depending on the situation and since its a Jedi temple its mostly CQC and since CG has shotguns and shields it could prove essencial

The Expansion-> During missions/events there are some times when people stay bunched a lot like we move like a herd rather then a millitary i would try to expand on that

swans-jailer

Nicc

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Aug 25, 2018
How would you learn to work with a regiment you were assigned to but never in?
Umm well i would probably just try to stand in the shadows for a moment and then when im on the track join in so i dont start making big changes out of the blue, since thats never good

swans-jailer

Crowley

Staff member
Server Staff
Jun 9, 2018
Netherlands
steamcommunity.com
You're a bit of a meme sometimes but most of the time you're alright. The only issue I have is that you sometimes feel like you're not taking stuff seriously? I have nothing to back that up with so you can ignore that.

As for the CG thing, I honestly thing they're a decent choice considering they're able to fortify the temple with their shields and are able to deal with threats such as Sith better due to their shotguns. And it's good to consider numbers. Having regiments perfectly suited to the situation not have enough members is something that can happen (often) so it's good to consider other options.

Overall, I'd give you a shot. +1

swans-jailer
Reactions: Nicc
Aug 26, 2018
I don't often reply to apps of any kind but I want to say something about Nicc.

I've worked a lot with Nicc on the server, mostly him bossing me around but I feel like I've done a lot with him. Mostly in 104th when he was CO. He used to be a whole lot less serious than he is now but I think he's gotten a lot better. He's not always the most serious player but he isn't a complete minge (anymore). I mean, he lost staff once for slapping someone like 12 times but he has learned from his mistakes. He's also consistent and determined. I don't know how many staff apps he's done but he kept going and eventually got there.

He is nice to people (AFAIK) and I feel that he is good at motivating people in-game and keeping order in the ranks. He makes himself understood and isn't easily overruled by loud people who just talk shit.

I also think Nicc isn't very good at formulating himself through text, he's a smart and very capable person but most of his applications have been mediocre at best. I absolutely think Nicc could be a good fleet. He's worked with a lot of regiments before and is fully able to adapt to how they work and learn new things. He's been CPT+ in 3 or 4 regiments now I think. I think he was CPT at least in 212th, CO in 104th, now EXO in GM. He is a very capable leader and I think he'd make a good addition to the fleet team.

I haven't been Fleet before so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Overall, +1 for Nicc.

swans-jailer
  • Love
Reactions: Nicc

Nicc

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Aug 25, 2018
I don't often reply to apps of any kind but I want to say something about Nicc.

I've worked a lot with Nicc on the server, mostly him bossing me around but I feel like I've done a lot with him. Mostly in 104th when he was CO. He used to be a whole lot less serious than he is now but I think he's gotten a lot better. He's not always the most serious player but he isn't a complete minge (anymore). I mean, he lost staff once for slapping someone like 12 times but he has learned from his mistakes. He's also consistent and determined. I don't know how many staff apps he's done but he kept going and eventually got there.

He is nice to people (AFAIK) and I feel that he is good at motivating people in-game and keeping order in the ranks. He makes himself understood and isn't easily overruled by loud people who just talk shit.

I also think Nicc isn't very good at formulating himself through text, he's a smart and very capable person but most of his applications have been mediocre at best. I absolutely think Nicc could be a good fleet. He's worked with a lot of regiments before and is fully able to adapt to how they work and learn new things. He's been CPT+ in 3 or 4 regiments now I think. I think he was CPT at least in 212th, CO in 104th, now EXO in GM. He is a very capable leader and I think he'd make a good addition to the fleet team.

I haven't been Fleet before so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Overall, +1 for Nicc.
1594227777798.png

swans-jailer
Jul 12, 2019
Scotland
This application has been: Denied

Reason: During the recent fleet meeting this fleet application was discussed and many points got raised however the outcome was that unfortunately your fleet will be getting denied.

Feel free to reapply if your still interested in fleet in 2 weeks

Could a staff member please move this to the correct section.

swans-jailer
  • Sad
Reactions: Shanks and Nicc
Status
Not open for further replies.