Discord name and number: Nicc#5655
Proffered name: Nicc
Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID): yea im 17
Timezone: CET

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: 3 - Jedi, RC, 212th
Which Character do you play most: 212th
How long you play during the week per day: 2-3 Hours depends on the day
How long you play during the weekend per day: 3-4 Hours depends if i have a program or not

Previous Punishments
We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: Ive been kicked, banned, warned for mostly minor things
Any previous punishments on other DC servers: No

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I really enjoy making interesting and engaging events and helping people
Tell us about you: My real name is Nikolas and i visit a bylingual gymnazium and I like carving stuff out of wood such as bowls or small statues
Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: I am very adapteble
Why should we choose you over other Applicants: I really enjoy writin down mission and other RP events and i like helping people

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: Yes
If yes, What were your duties: Solving issues regarding the playerbase and making sure there wasent a boring time on the server
Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: Yes
If yes, What were your duties: Only on SWRP so the same thing as on SWRP applies
Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: Yes
If yes, What were your duties: Seeing to that the rules were being followed and tried to help with issues regarding anything.

Scenarios

A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond?
I teleport to him and ask him for more details then i check the Blogs for any trace of the messages if i find any I teleport to them and depending on their time spent on the server i hand out punishment ex. if he just joined and he is doing it without knowing the proper rules i warn him verbaly. Or if he is played there for a day or two i hand out apropriate punishment.

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do? Friend or not doesent matter in the eyes if the law! Depending on the severenity of the hand out apropriate punishment for both of them.

A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here? First i ask if he had checked if the runway is clear or atleast warned them about his incoming landing. And if he did warn them about him landing then i would tell him to check with his thirdperson while landing so this wouldnt happen again. But if didnt notify about his landing and did see them i would hand out apropriate punishment for breaking the golden rule and notify his superior officer of his actions.

swans-jailer

Nea

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Mar 30, 2019
You have been here for long time, and your dedicaton to get into staff is huge.

Your staff application is accepted.
Contact me nea#7129 for more steps.​

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.