Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID): I am 17
Timezone: CET

Activity
How many regiments are you apart of: 2, RC, 104th
Which Character do you play most: 104th

How long you play during the week per day: 2-3 hours a day
How long you play during the weekend per day: 3-5 hours

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server:
Ive been banned and ive been warned for fail rp
Any previous punishments on other DC servers: non

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I can resole stressfull situations well and
Tell us about you: My real name is Nikolas, I live in Slovakia and im going to a gymnazium
Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: I try am a good listener wich means i listen to the both sides of the story and try to work out the best possible outcome
Why should we choose you over other Applicants: I will learn all the rules there are to know and help in everyone way possible

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: No
If yes, What were your duties: Helping out, responding and resolving issues and answering any server related questions

Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: No
If yes, What were your duties: Dealing whit minges, resolving issues regarding any sort of RDM, VRDM or NITRP

Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: No
If yes, What were your duties: non

Scenarios

A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond?

I would talk with both of them and I would check the logs to confirm if there was any ERP. Then I would talk to him/her and if he/she continues i would warn him and then if he/she still continues to ERP i would possibly ban him/her.

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do?
first I would speak to them and if the CT is new and my friend told the CT its fine and if my friend did I would tell the CT not to brake rules. And i would tell give the apropriate punishment to my friend. And if the new CT did it again i would imidiatly punish him whitout exeptions.

A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here?
As it was a accident I would talk to him and tell him to be more carefull. However if he continued to land on top of players in MHB i would warn him and even possibly banning him.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.