New UI for both servers

Hello everyone! as some of you have seen there's a new UI to both StarWarsRP and CrewConflictRP. The reason behind these changes are based on recommendations and that I wanted a new style. When I hired someone to make a new UI he took a look at our old HUD and found issues which was not good for optimizations and would reduce FPS. We therefor tailored a new UI based on best possible performance.

Features:
The new UI has features and some features are not on both servers. For instance both have "agenda" which are toggled by (F2 (SWRP) and F9 (CCRP).
Some differences:
CCRP:
  • Lawboard
  • Prop counter
  • More information above players
SWRP:
  • Compass
  • Jedi level
Its the same compass as the old one so if your HUD collides with the compass you change the location. The commands can be found here:

There's also now a health indicator on players instead of "health numbers". The stages are based on % of the players max health and the stages are:
Healthy
Hurt
Mildly injured
Badly injured
Critically wounded
Near death

Also SWRP has received an update to the jedi skill trees and forcepowers thanks to @Smoely

swans-jailer

Comments

Scorpio

VIP
Oct 14, 2018
Bristol
drewscommunity.com
Hello everyone! as some of you have seen there's a new UI to both StarWarsRP and CrewConflictRP. The reason behind these changes are based on recommendations and that I wanted a new style. When I hired someone to make a new UI he took a look at our old HUD and found issues which was not good for optimizations and would reduce FPS. We therefor tailored a new UI based on best possible performance.

Features:
The new UI has features and some features are not on both servers. For instance both have "agenda" which are toggled by (F2 (SWRP) and F9 (CCRP).
Some differences:
CCRP:
  • Lawboard
  • Prop counter
  • More information above players
SWRP:
  • Compass
  • Jedi level
Its the same compass as the old one so if your HUD collides with the compass you change the location. The commands can be found here:

There's also now a health indicator on players instead of "health numbers". The stages are based on % of the players max health and the stages are:
Healthy
Hurt
Mildly injured
Badly injured
Critically wounded
Near death

Also SWRP has received an update to the jedi skill trees and forcepowers thanks to @Smoely

Thanks dude!

swans-jailer
Reactions: Drewbie