Maps/Events New map for CCRP

Regular evocity, evocity sunshine or downtown?

• Regular evocity

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Evocity sunshine

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • downtown

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2019
Ever since CCRP switched to downtown from evocity, I've been seeing playernumbers drop. I used to see highs of around 50 people on the weekends and 30-40 on weeknights but now I only see highs of 30 on the weekends and highs of ~20 on weeknights. I think it's probably because of the map. I find that people were more fond of the old evocity map and I think it should be switched to that. Also don't have 2 different maps. It just splits the decisions of which map to go on which splits playernumbers. Experiment with a map change to evocity sunshine or the evocity map we just used which are both completely fine.
just a suggestion bois

swans-jailer

Kaili Chenner

Premium
VIP
Dec 29, 2017
more people interact on downtown since its a smaller map. As evocity is a big massive map, less interactions occurs and may make people lose interest. I have seen more people on downtown as its one of the known maps and less on the evocity

swans-jailer

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
Your information is a bit wrong. The player numbers were not great on evocity and dropped (why the change to downtown came) since downtown is a map that suits a smaller playerbase since you interact more with people. However the new map we are editing is based on the downtown we are now.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.