Apr 24, 2020
General Info

In-Game Name: Narstie

Discord Name And Hashtag: Narstie#1187

Preferred name: Narstie

Age (Must Be 16+, You May Be Asked To Provide ID): 17

Timezone: BST

Activity:

How Many Regiments Are You Currently Active Within: 2 (Shadow and Jedi)

How Long Do You Play During The Weekdays (In Hours): Around 4-5 hours

How Long Do You Play During The Week End (Per Day: Around 4-5 hours

Previous Punishments:

We Will Be Checking These So Do Not Lie.

Have You Recieved Any Previous Punishments On the SWRP Server: Well, I have a few warnings, two for RDM and one for lying to a staff which was just me being a smart arse.

Have Your Recieved Any Previous Punishments On Any DC Server: No

About you:

In Your Own Words, What Makes You Stand Out From Other Applications: Well, I believe I can create events that aren't repetitive and construct them so that each regiment feels involved and that no one is left out. I also believe I can step in the shoes of the person im in a sit with and will always try and find evidence before banning/kicking/warning. I love to have fun don't get me wrong, but, when the time comes to be serious, I can become serious and deal with the situation.

In Your Own Words, What Would You Bring To Our Staff Team: I would bring someone who gets both sides of the story and isn't too harsh.

Tell us about you:

Choose ONE Personallity To Describe Yourself And Why: I hope to think that I am approachable. I believe that that is a vital personality trait for a staff member, as if they were not approachable then everyone would be scared to ask for help.

Breifly, Why Should We Accept You In The Staff Team: I want to see the server be succesful and I believe that I can help with that success by contributing to the staff team. I have good event ideas and am quite active.

Experience:

Have You Ever Been A Staff Member On A SWRP Server: I was an event creator.

If Yes, What Were Your Duties: I would have to produce a certain amount of events per week and write up a report once it was finished so all the lore of the server would add up.

Have You Ever Been Staff On A GMOD Server: No

If Yes, State What Server Genre (e.g HL2RP, DarkRP) And What Were Your Duties: N/A

Have You Ever Been Staff On Other Servers/Communities: I was an admin on a fivem roleplay server.

If Yes, What Were Your Duties: I would have a certain amount of time per week where I had to be on duty with no rping looking out for rule breakers and answering reports.

Scenarios:

A Player has Claimed That A Bounty Hunter Has Killed Them For No Reason, What Would You Do:
I would firstly bring both of them to a location away from the rp and check the logs to see if a hit had been placed on the victim. If no hit had been placed on the victim I would give the bounty hunter a T2 warn for RDM. However if a hit had been placed but the bounty hunter failed to advert I would give him a verbal warning.

You Are Playing On The Server With Your Friends, One Of Them Goes AFK In MHB As An RC, What Would You Do: I would forcejob them to cadet, respawn them and give them a T2 warn. Once they come back from being AFK I would explain to them what they did wrong.

A 212th Commander Has Spawned A NBT Bomber On Top Of Players And Has Crushed Them To Death, What Would You Do: I would remove the 212th commander from the crowd and speak to him in private asking if he warned the players around him that he was spawning one in and to move out of the way. I would also check the chatlogs to see if he put out a warning in comms and to check that he was granted to even spawn it in the first place. If he didn't warn and/or did not have permission to spawn it in he would receive a T2 warning and I would notify his battalion general / marshal commander / fleet.

Declaration:

Do You Understand That Your Application May Not Be Successful And That Asking About Your Application May Result With Instant Denial: Yes

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Nicc

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Aug 25, 2018
Well anyway i know you you are a good guy but there were a few issues which in my eye werent that huge of a problem but i still think you should probably stay with you and pinging people that they smell -/+

swans-jailer
Last edited:

timjwzalluzz

Staff member
Server Staff
Apr 21, 2019
Few small details tho:

Tier 1 warning means the player did not know they broke a rule in any form / did not know the rule existed
Tier 2 warning means the player knew about the rule and broke it regardless

I would forcejob them to cadet, respawn them and give them a T2 warn. Once they come back from being AFK I would explain to them what they did wrong.
How do you know the person was aware of the AFK rule?

I would remove the 212th commander from the crowd and speak to him in private asking if he warned the players around him that he was spawning one in and to move out of the way. I would also check the chatlogs to see if he put out a warning in comms and to check that he was granted to even spawn it in the first place. If he didn't warn and/or did not have permission to spawn it in he would receive a T1 warning and I would notify his battalion general / marshal commander / fleet.
A 212th COMMANDER should VRDM is a punishable offence no?

Keeping this a neutral -/+ because last time you went in the wrong after your staff app, as if you had given up on becoming staff completely after your denial.

swans-jailer
Apr 24, 2020
Few small details tho:

Tier 1 warning means the player did not know they broke a rule in any form / did not know the rule existed
Tier 2 warning means the player knew about the rule and broke it regardless

How do you know the person was aware of the AFK rule?

A 212th COMMANDER should VRDM is a punishable offence no?

Keeping this a neutral -/+ because last time you went in the wrong after your staff app, as if you had given up on becoming staff completely after your denial.
For the AFK one they should know the AFK as it has been promoted in the discord recently.
And the 212th commander one I got the tiers mixed up I will fix it now

swans-jailer
Apr 25, 2020
I hope to think that I am approachable. I believe that that is a vital personality trait for a staff member, as if they were not approachable then everyone would be scared to ask for help.
Could you specify why you this trait applies to you? (what makes you approchable)
I would forcejob them to cadet, respawn them and give them a T2 warn. Once they come back from being AFK I would explain to them what they did wrong.
As Tim said above me how would you gather the information that he/she was aware of the AFK rule to give them a T2 warning on the first offense would not be right.

swans-jailer
Apr 24, 2020
Could you specify why you this trait applies to you? (what makes you approchable)

As Tim said above me how would you gather the information that he/she was aware of the AFK rule to give them a T2 warning on the first offense would not be right.
I think what makes me approachable is that im not a very angry person and quite laid back. I like talking to people and being around people.

The more I look at this scenario the more I realise that it probably should be a T1. It's just that from what I remember the AFK rules were very recently advertised so in my eyes if they're RC they've been on the server for a few weeks.

swans-jailer

Ferret

Staff member
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Sep 26, 2018
Okay here we go.

I have good event ideas and am quite active.
What else can you bring to the team bar events?

I can create events that aren't repetitive and construct them so that each regiment feels involved and that no one is left out
How would you manage this? Can you give an example of how you'd construct one.

I would give the bounty hunter a T2 warn for RDM
What if the BH wasn't aware of the rules, would T2 still be correct.

give them a T2 warn
It may be more beneficial to discuss the reason as to why the person went AFK with them after they came back, if it was for an emergency for example, would you still warn them?

he would receive a T2 warning
For what exactly? Please specify.

Additionally, you are active, and mature when you want to be. Your application lacks a bit of detail and thought on the scenarios but good overall. Good luck.

+/- Neutral

swans-jailer
Apr 24, 2020
Okay here we go.

What else can you bring to the team bar events?

How would you manage this? Can you give an example of how you'd construct one.

What if the BH wasn't aware of the rules, would T2 still be correct.

It may be more beneficial to discuss the reason as to why the person went AFK with them after they came back, if it was for an emergency for example, would you still warn them?

For what exactly? Please specify.
I would say events are the main thing I bring however I would also just be another person to help out sims and make sure everyones following the rules.

Right so I'd come up for a reason for the planetary, we'll say a medical outpost on a nearby planet sent out a distress call which we will answer.

I would then write a doc and send it to other staff members and fleet.

I would then go into singleplayer and choose the planet it would be on and begin making a dupe for the medical centre or seeing if anyone has a dupe I like already saved.

I would then set a date and time for the event and see if I can get any other staff to help me with spawning in npcs

For giving different regiments different roles instead of treating them all like a frontline reg I would split them into groups.

We'll say that the medical centre has a few droids in it from a planetary scan we performed. I would send Shadow, ARC and RC to clear out first allowing ARC and RC to clear surrounding droids while allowing shadow to go into the buildings cloaked and punch droids to death.

Once it would have been cleared we would get 104th to set up fortifications around the entrances, Have 212th AB patrolling the skies and Ghost patrolling the ground in tanks and CG in a building protecting fleet.

501st and GM would set up defensive positions around the facility with the aid of 104ths fortifications.

Medics to deal with any injured survivors of the attack and try and get engineers to hack into the security systems of the outpost to try and figure out how this happened.

They could then survive multiple waves of droids until all the remaining medical supplies have been loaded onto a LAAT which then means they can escape

When Buying a package you are told by the person who whitelists you to read the rules for the package.

That is why I would explain to them what they did wrong when they come back, if they tell me it was an emergency then I can just remove the warn.

If they are the 212th commander they should know to disperse the crowd when they are spawning in their ship. Also it states that they didn't have permission to spawn the bomber which is also equipment abuse

swans-jailer
Reactions: Ferret

timjwzalluzz

Staff member
Server Staff
Apr 21, 2019
The more I look at this scenario the more I realise that it probably should be a T1. It's just that from what I remember the AFK rules were very recently advertised so in my eyes if they're RC they've been on the server for a few weeks.
We're not pushing you to make it Tier 1, what we want to hear from you is in what circumstance would you give a verbal / tier 1 / tier 2 / whatever you deem necessary for a paycheck rule breaking.

An Aussie friend of mine had played on the server for 2 days, and immediately decided to buy RC. As much as it's unlikely, it's very bad to assume they are a long time player.

swans-jailer

BootStrap Bill

Absolute Non Batty Boy
Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Sep 23, 2018
Northampton UK
www.youtube.com
Right, hello Narstie. After some consideration with the Senior Team. We have come to a overall decision and have decided to Deny your application.
Reasons Being: Ever since your last attemption at staff failed your behaviour has decreased and majorly gone down hill. Personally id rather not have this representing our staff team. Id reccomend sorting out the previous actions and re apply when possible. You have what it takes to become staff you just mess up.

Re apply in two weeks.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Shanks and -Bobo-
Status
Not open for further replies.