My name jeff ttt staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2018
Basic Details
  • Username: Steam: my name jeff ™ / IGN: my name jeff ™
  • Location/Timezone: isreal / GMT +3:00 isreal Daylight Time
  • Are you/were you a mentor on our server? No
  • Have you been or are you currently a staff member on Drew's Community if so include it in your application. No i have not been a staff member in here before
  • When did you join the server? the next of it release 16/3/19
  • Are you part of our Discord? If yes what is your name on there? Yes i'am My name jeff#9338
Your Experience
  • Have you Administered a Garry's Mod server before, if yes, do you have experience of ULX, ServerGuard & DarkRP administrative tools?: Yes i have been staff before in hollow rp and my friend server and i have experience with ulx
  • If you have administered a server, what would you consider to be your most difficult situation?: getting a report about rdm when both of them did something wrong and the logs got fucked up and i couldn't help and they started to have some Mexican shoot out or something like that
  • If you have never administered a Garry's Mod server before, have you administered any others (Besides your own)?: No
A bit more about you
  • If there's anything else you'd like us to know about, tell us here: im 16 and i live in isreal i like computers and i like video games too and one of my biggest dreams is to become a programmer but the problem is i dont know how to code and i hate learning i know one computer language which is html to make web sites but because i learned in a way that just to make you know the basics and build a small web site and my second problem is that i love coding at the same time yes my life is total mess but hey everyone is different from each other some of my friends that learned some java and stuff like that told me it not that hard yes its complicated but you will get used to it and my knowledge at school is not that much im not smart but i can handle thing like math physics biology and more and because i live in isreal we have two learn 3 lang and for god sake im bad at Hebrew and but i ok at english btw i dont have any other shit to type so yeah btw i have a problem which is i can be anger sometimes
This should help you get started. You don't have to take this application as gospel, we especially would like to see you take your own flair on it to impress us.

swans-jailer

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
I decide when we have enough staff, so don't minus rep him for that. @Mynamejeff Why would you say your "not smart", and can you control yourself when you get "angry"? why are you also saying you are bad at learning? is it just beacuse its tough to pick up new things?

swans-jailer

Alexander

Premium
VIP
Aug 12, 2018
Sweden
I won’t put a + or - rep on it since I feel like you can expand the application a bit more. Maybe at some more examples of how you would handle certain situations (I’m talking about admin sits). Tell us why you want to be admin as well as what you would do different from the already existing admin.

Also I have to agree on drewbie on this one. He decides when they are closed and I feel it is good to have applications open since that puts a bit of pressure on the already existing admins (they know they can be replaced).

swans-jailer
Oct 24, 2018
idk to be honest i liked the server and i want to help to keep the server free of rdm cheaters etc. and i understand that you guys have enough staff members
and about my school problems idk why but im not that smart im meh let just say 50/50 i pass exams and i fail exams and about my anger issue i have taken control over it and for the sits idk but kids these days dont know right from wrong and they always think they are right i hope you understand me

swans-jailer
Sep 17, 2017
Land of the Snowmonkeys
idk to be honest i liked the server and i want to help to keep the server free of rdm cheaters etc. and i understand that you guys have enough staff members
and about my school problems idk why but im not that smart im meh let just say 50/50 i pass exams and i fail exams and about my anger issue i have taken control over it and for the sits idk but kids these days dont know right from wrong and they always think they are right i hope you understand me
School work doesn't define your intelligence. school is alot of useless shit you will never need, for example writing peoms, writing stories and stuff in general are really useless if you are like me and is going to be a carpender, or a plumber.

i don't really have good grades. but school grades doesn't mean i don't know anything and that i'm dumb. i can do ALOT of stuff other teenagers my age have no idea works. i'm really good physicly and technical, not teoretical.

the only thing that's dumb about you is that you're saying that you are dumb <3 keep it up my guy

swans-jailer
Oct 24, 2018
You actually a legend like i know school makes you do alot of useless shit but at the same time im not going to be a plumber because i hate it and i like computers that is why i care about school so i can get a high degree and go make my dream come true

swans-jailer

Froppe

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Dec 15, 2018
I don't think we you're fitting for staff you have a really short application and your not even bringing up how you would take care of sits. The English ain't the best but I don't see that as a problem. but I have had problems with your anger issues in sits when you have started going all in screaming to other players.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Mr.Bestt

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
Jeff I think your application is decent. Also you need to have some more faith in yourself, build some confidence and bring that into your next application if you want to make one, but for now im gonna decline this. Continue to play on the server and be active and chances are good you will become a staff member.

DECLINED

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.