REJECTED Mr.besst being biased

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2018
This report is about mr.besst handeling a report case of me stealing printers from a base.

I entered a base without adverting raid. The base was poorly built so i just walked in. The guy had printers on the floor so i stole them.
He reported me and the admin taking the claim was mr.besst.

Mr.besst keept telling me to give the printers back without a proper reason. I tried to discuss this with him but he just kept repeating "Are you gonna drop them or not?"
The sit ended with him warning me for being a "minge" and banning me for 4 hours.

The last picture is where i got in before he blocked it during the sit.

I know the video is a little bit out of context. I forgot the record the whole thing since i never thought this would be a problem...
Luckily tho, mrbesst got a full copy!

swans-jailer
Dec 11, 2018
He based the decision to ban me on nothing else the personal reasons. Even tho told by Xirii to ban me (Xirii didnt know the whole context). Mr.besst still has the final word in the claim. The 6-7minute long sit was mostly mr.besst standing AFK. He didnt care about lookin into the perspectives of the sit. He didnt give any reason why i should drop the printers.

swans-jailer

Mr.Bestt

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
Dec 14, 2018
Okay so firstly

"him warning me for being a "minge" " I didn't warn you I banned you for being a minge.
You were punching me whilst in sits and shooting me whilst in sits throughout my session.

https://streamable.com/1w0e4
Shooting me whilst in another sit telling a border patrol officer his border wasn't allowed.

Punching me during a sit. I took you to a roof and told you to stop and you continued.

Secondly, "He based the decision to ban me on nothing else the personal reasons" what personal reasons? I based the ban on what I was advised by higher ups.

Also i don't have a "Full copy" i have clips at 2:45 mins intervals where I have recorded.

I was in a call on discord and got told world was raiding an unranked player I tabbed back into gmod and no clipped into the base to find you there and world outside. This looks like world has raided and you've followed him in. I then went to world and you made a report on him for Raiding a unranked I didn't take your claim as I was already there and heard it happen. I warned world even though he knew he fucked up. Then about a minute later the player who got raided reported you for stealing his printers.

I took you both to the roof of his base and then I messaged a higher up asking what I should do in this situation since you didn't keypad crack or lock pick but followed world into the base. I was advised to tell you to give back the printers since they were took unfairly (World raided an unranked therefore doors open). You wouldn't give them back after I explained the reason to give them back. Yet you say I didn't actually explain that to you? Why lie when you know I record things.
https://streamable.com/qsguw .

After you refused to give the printers back I was advised to ban you for 4 hours therefore I gave you plenty of chances and you didn't want to take any notice. After I was advised I slayed you to get the printers back and then banned for 4 hours. I could have done 8 but thought 4 was sufficient.

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Dec 11, 2018
So your choice for banning me is because i punched you while you were in godmode?
I told you i didnt follow world into the base. I found my own way in. This would be another story if he cracked the doors and i entered through those. But now i just walked in without passing any doors.

The clip is when i told you i dont need to advert if i dont need to lockpick or keypadcrack. You never explained too me why i should have dropped the printers.
See the second picture to see where i entered the base.....

While asking for advise from a superior is a good thing. You need to take the whole situation in perspective. The ban isnt based on me breaking any rule. The ban isnt based on me punching you 4 hours earlier. The ban is false.

swans-jailer

Xirii

Supreme Meme
DPRK
Nov 30, 2015
Hull, GB
I'll repeat myself here since you like to take what I say out of context yourself Frek.

• I was told you took printers from an unranked player that had been raided against the rules.
  • Although the base was open, you still opted to take what normally would be protected contents.
  • I was asked what you should do in this situation.
  • I replied to Pixal with two options:
    • Return the printers to the user with no further action.
    • If the printers are not returned, a ban for up to 4 hours at the admins discretion.
  • Pixal opted to provide Bestt with the opportunity to extend that 4 hour ban up to 8 hours based on "recent behaviour"
    • I couldn't comment on the above, therefore left that decision up to the admin at the time.
    • In this instance, Bestt opted to proceed with the lesser punishment.
  • Your subsequent ban was as a result of your inability to return the printers, complete non-compliance and acting like a total fucktard in a sit by punching everything and everyone.
  • Considering this behaviour was exascerbated nearly immediately after I left the server is hardly any surprise given how you act without senior admins present.
  • Bestt has shown little to no bias in this decision making considering that the primary reason for your ban is just pure ignorance to comply with a request, and that request was made by me anyway.
    • Given the recording in Bestt's post, your own video in your post and the situation that was explained to me in the first place, there was plenty of justification in giving you a ban.
    • You simply enjoy causing a scene.

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Dec 11, 2018
I'll repeat myself here since you like to take what I say out of context yourself Frek.

• I was told you took printers from an unranked player that had been raided against the rules.
  • Although the base was open, you still opted to take what normally would be protected contents.
  • I was asked what you should do in this situation.
  • I replied to Pixal with two options:
    • Return the printers to the user with no further action.
    • If the printers are not returned, a ban for up to 4 hours at the admins discretion.
  • Pixal opted to provide Bestt with the opportunity to extend that 4 hour ban up to 8 hours based on "recent behaviour"
    • I couldn't comment on the above, therefore left that decision up to the admin at the time.
    • In this instance, Bestt opted to proceed with the lesser punishment.
  • Your subsequent ban was as a result of your inability to return the printers, complete non-compliance and acting like a total fucktard in a sit by punching everything and everyone.
  • Considering this behaviour was exascerbated nearly immediately after I left the server is hardly any surprise given how you act without senior admins present.
  • Bestt has shown little to no bias in this decision making considering that the primary reason for your ban is just pure ignorance to comply with a request, and that request was made by me anyway.
    • Given the recording in Bestt's post and the situation that was explained to me in the first place, there was plenty of justification in giving you a ban.
    • You simply enjoy causing a scene.
Recent behaviour? I know i can be a bit annoying. Just like everyone else.
I dont act any different when a senior is around. You are just trying too make an invalid point.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.