Status
Not open for further replies.

Caado

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
Feb 6, 2018
Current Situation

Currently the only way to get blueprints is through printers, which gives basing a massive advantage to players who base more often, as Frekvens said "Right now i feel like the server is like cookie clicker" people just sit in bases and spam e on printers and make tons of cash and blueprints, especially those who are higher levels.

Possible Solution

Add other ways to obtain blueprints and lower the chances of getting them from printers, this will help add some variety to the game rather than basing being the main part of the server, maybe give cops a 1% chance to get bps from the bank and meth cooks a 10% from selling meth etc.

Solution part 2

before I start I don't know if this would even be possible and this is very messy I apologize.

a possible second currency (I'm just going to call them coins for now), that is not tradeable, coins would be for jobs that require you to be active, such as oil refining, drug dealer and any other jobs that don't really get used currently, with this currency we should have a shop that sells blueprints, xp boosters (although they would be expensive) and bars. This would help these jobs actually have a use rather than no one picking them

how would this work?

every time you finish the challenge of the job (e.g making a barrel of oil) there would be a chance to get 1 coin.

what would prices be?

Prices for blueprints could be 1-2 coins per bp, this would give an advantage to anyone that is working and not printing as they can buy what blueprints they want rather than the randomness of a printer.

bars would cost maybe 10 coins for 100 bars, currently the shop in-game is too expensive to even think about buying bars from so it'd add another way for players to obtain bars.

xp boosts, I would say that these need to be expensive... Because it's an xp boost (maybe around 75 coins), there isn't any current ways to get xp easier and I feel like this would be a nice addition.

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Reactions: Voyager
Dec 21, 2017
1+/-1 Caado i kinda agree with you but also not. Because i see people afk at night as a cop almost every night when there are no admins on. Especially after the reboot. So i dont think that cops should earn bps. But i 100% agree on you on the printers and 100% about the meth dealers.
Love The Idea

swans-jailer
Reactions: Caado

Caado

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
Feb 6, 2018
1+/-1 Caado i kinda agree with you but also not. Because i see people afk at night as a cop almost every night when there are no admins on. Especially after the reboot. So i dont think that cops should earn bps. But i 100% agree on you on the printers. Love The Idea
cops afking is against the rules, if bps were to be added to gov jobs then then the punishments for those who go afk would be more severe, if you see anyone that is afk as gov at night when no admins are on please report them here

swans-jailer
Dec 21, 2017
cops afking is against the rules, if bps were to be added to gov jobs then then the punishments for those who go afk would be more severe, if you see anyone that is afk as gov at night when no admins are on please report them here
yeah i agree with the punishments being more serve but at like 3am Im like that tired to evin leave my base or stop mining xD

swans-jailer
Reactions: Caado

Solid

Premium
VIP
Dec 30, 2017
I'm overall for the idea, but I think it could be awarded for jobs such as the meth cook, brewer, oil refiner, weed farmer, drug dealer, medics. Something that requires you to do other activites that are not basing, yet cannot be achieved, by being just 'that' job.

swans-jailer

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
Have added BPs to both oil and meth, please follow @Solid thread for more information:

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.