41st GC 2LT 1080 Moldyblaster

Discord name and number: Moldyblaster#2925

Proffered name: Moldy

(Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID): 16

Timezone: BST

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of:
Just 41st

Which Character do you play most: My 41st role (LT role rn)

How long you play during the week per day: 1-3 hours (got exams right now but ending soon so they will rise to roughly 2-4 hours)

How long you play during the weekend per day: 2-5 hours (also depending on the amount of revision needed so roughly 2-6 hours)

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: No direct staff punishments, was arrested once

Any previous punishments on other DC servers: Haven't been on the other servers

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants
: I have been on this server for the most part of a year and have the experience to understand how things would work as a staff. I also think that I would be pretty active with this role meaning I would get things done to the best of my ability. I also accept the role that would be given to me in a sensible way and would know not to abuse it or to take advantage of it.

Tell us about you: I am currently finishing off my final exams and am soon going to college. I am very passionate about computer science and digital technology and am focusing on that for future life. I am very enthusiastic about the video game industry (as most people playing this probably are :p) and am using some spare time to try and learn how to design my own games.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Sensible when I need to be

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: Due to my experience on the server I think I would have a firm grip on what to do as a staff member apart from the possible building aspects but I am willing to learn how to do it in my spare time if it helps to deal with admin calls. I have also had experience as staff on other games before while dealing with lots of admin calls at once as I was one of the very few staff members.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: N/A

If yes, What were your duties: N/A

Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: N/A

If yes, What were your duties: N/A

Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: Yes

If yes, What were your duties: I was an admin on a Unturned server and had to deal with the disputes / issues between players and enforce the rules of the server, this was during the startup of the server so it was pretty work heavy.

Scenarios

A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond?
I would make sure the player is telling the truth by using the logs to see any PMs that may have been sent, if the player has been ERPing then I would warn them and log what happened, if the player who reported was lying then I would give them a verbal warning for wasting staff time for fake admin calls while they could be helping other people.

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do?
I would have to disregard that they are my friend and give the friend a warning if they know that what they are doing is wrong, I would then check with the CT to see if they have had experience with SWRP beforehand to see if they were purposely minging, if they were then the CT would get a warning but if not then I would go over the rules with them to make sure they don't do it again in future.

A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here?

I would move the LAAT out of the way or delete it if need be and would make sure that the 212th hadn't done this on purpose, either I would see if the 212th could get retrained to avoid this in future. I would also talk to the troopers who died to see if the 212th did it on purpose but if not then I would instruct them to move out of the way next time a ship is trying to land to avoid this in future.

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: Yes

swans-jailer
Sep 10, 2018
Gibraltar
Alright so you have been in this community for a long ass time, your time in this server has proven very worthy, ive had no negative encounters with you and only positive ones, ur active, ur kind and not an asshole, you seem mature for the staff role. You seem to understand the concepts of staff even tho you've never been a gmod staff, but you will get used to it (everyone has gotta start at the beginning)Not much else to say other than this is a +1, Would be glad to see you in the staff team

swans-jailer