Discord name and number: clicker_labs

Proffered name: Clicker

Timezone: (UTC + 00:00)

How many regiments are you apart of: 7

Which Character do you play most: Rancor Colt

How long you play during the week per day:
2-3

How long you play during the weekend per day: 3-4

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: Hosting server wide pvp thinking downtime was a thing (banned for a day)

Any previous punishments on other DC servers: Haven't played any other Drew Servers

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I have been a part of this server for several months now and have spent a lot of time on it

Tell us about you: I like talking to people about star wars related stuff, I like leading people and giving them orders on what to do, don't like people who try to ruin the fun.I am very hard to piss off

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: I always try to make people feel welcome

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: you should choose me as I have great love for this server and greatly enjoy being apart of it

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: No

If yes, What were your duties: No

Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: No

Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: No

A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond?
I tp to the player and kindly for them to stop and if they don't then I warn them failrp about using /me commands in a non rp way

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do?
Warn the 2 of them to stop minging about and focus on their task

A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here?
Tell the pilot next time to put in comms the next time he is landing to warn people to move away from him and tell the people that died to be aware of incoming flying vehicles to move out of the way.

swans-jailer
Last edited:

Yegrinth

VIP
Oct 27, 2018
scotland
App looks good overall +1 one small thing.
A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond?
I tp to the player and kindly for them to stop and if they don't then I warn them failrp about using /me commands in a non rp way
it is rp but it is ERP which is not allowed so I would say warn them for erp which isn’t allowed. Apart from that a very good app.

swans-jailer

Alexware02

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Dec 7, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
Ok, so I'm going to do a analysis like Green cause it looks long and cool.

Now, before I start I have one thing to say, the text formation could be a bit better as it's hurts trying to read this.

So, let's get into it.

The about you section:

How can you be apart of 7 regiments? With all the buyable regiments it would be 3 (RC, Jedi & whatever your apart of). Might want to fix this?

Previous punishments:

Well, it isn't that good to host a server wide pvp....

The other about you section:

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I have been a part of this server for several months now and have spent a lot of time on it

Tell us about you: I like talking to people about star wars related stuff, I like leading people and giving them orders on what to do, don't like people who try to ruin the fun.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: I always try to make people feel welcome

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: you should choose me as I have great love for this server and greatly enjoy being apart of it
This part feels kinda short.

From what you've said it doesn't (no offence) make you stand out from others, a lot of people have been on the server for quiet a while now so that doesn't really make them stand out (In my opinion)

Choost ONE personality trait that described you the best. When you described youself I feel like what you've said fits more in on the Tell us about you part as it isn't what people would call a personal trait. One example of a personal trait that might fit better would be welcoming for example.

Experience:

So, while no former experience is needed it's sometimes a small + in the corner.

Scenarios:

1. Giving them a verbal warning first is fine, however make sure the report was accurate and wasn't a false report. If the person decide to continue and the report was real you would warn him for ERPing not for FailRP.

2. Warning them is fine, however depending on the rules they broke more severe actions might be needed.

3. Good thing you didn't make it into a sit for VDM, The best way to solve this would be in RP and simply tell the person to be more careful ooc.

Overall I'll stay neutral on this as I have mixed feeling

+/-

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Oct 11, 2018
Ok, so I'm going to do a analysis like Green cause it looks long and cool.

Now, before I start I have one thing to say, the text formation could be a bit better as it's hurts trying to read this.

So, let's get into it.

The about you section:

How can you be apart of 7 regiments? With all the buyable regiments it would be 3 (RC, Jedi & whatever your apart of). Might want to fix this?

Previous punishments:

Well, that isn't that good to host a server wide pvp....

The other about you section:

This part feels kinda short.

From what you've said it doesn't (no offence) make you stand out from others, a lot of people have been on the server for quiet a while now so that doesn't really make them stand out (In my opinion)

Choost ONE personality trait that described you the best. When you described youself I feel like what you've said fits more in on the Tell us about you part as it isn't what people would call a personal trait. One example of a personal trait that might fit better would be welcoming for example.

Experience:

So, while no former experience is needed it's sometimes a small + in the corner.

Scenarios:

1. Giving them a verbal warning first is fine, however make sure the report was accurate and wasn't a false report. If the person decide to continue and the report was real you would warn him for ERPing not for FailRP.

2. Warning them is fine, however depending on the rules they broke more severe actions might be needed.

3. Good thing you didn't make it into a sit for VDM, The best way to solve this would be in RP and simply tell the person to be more careful ooc.

Overall I'll stay neutral on this as I have mixed feeling

+/-
thank you for making these observations hopefully if I do get mod then i will learn from these mistakes I have made above I appreciate all criticisms and if you have any more please tell me

swans-jailer

Green Bean

Staff member
Server Staff
VIP
Aug 13, 2018
USA
Activity:
Also, how is it possible that you are apart of 7 regiments? Jawa, Wookiee, Droid, Jedi, RC, ARC, DSGT? The first 3 aren't regiments.
I'd like to see a little more activity from you on the server daily or weekly, because you are an EXO and have quite a lot of responsibility.

About you:

1.) In my personal opinion, this doesn't really set you aside from other applicants because all the applicants of late have been pretty active. Much more active than you have been from what I've seen.
2.) Okay, not really anything to say here.
3.) Good trait to have, as I've found that some new players get discouraged easily.
4.) Not to be "savage", but an incredible amount of people have a great love for this server, I don't personally think that this is enough to choose you over others for.

Scenarios:

1.) Okay, fine answer, but it doesn't totally address the situation 100% and isn't really the greatest answer? Also, ERP isn't really FailRP, it's just a form of RP that's not allowed.
2.) Personally would have said something else, but anyways, I want a little more detail here. These answers lack "meat" or substance. They are just kind of "what we want to see" as opposed to a good thought out answer that will catch our attention. I don't know what to say here, sorry if this sounds harsh.
3.) Solid answer. Can't really say much about it.

Overall this is getting a -1 from me because it lacks effort. It's short, doesn't explain itself, and I found myself having to dig around for reasons why you said some things that you said. You didn't explain many things that needed to be expanded upon such as the About you section.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Alexware02
Status
Not open for further replies.