May 28, 2019
Israel
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Mingo010/
Discord Name/Tag: Mingo#7934
Date: 11/8/19
Length: Permanently Banned

Reason: lying to staff and hacking/scripting
Admin who banned me: Ben

Now ill give context to many of you who weren't involved with the story and I say many because most of the messages I've been sent after the ban from players is regarding the story And what happened, So back in May I joined 41st and became a PVT I don't remember if it was after I joined but training were held it was on the Rishi map and We (41st members) Were positioned in the camps between the Jedi temple and the RC compound as a training we fought a droid, but before I continue the story I need to tell you the hacking side of the Story so I had a good friend that makes scripts, he sends them to me and our group of friends to test them out which was important because he did sell some of them, he made scripts For a Wide variety of games,this time we tested gmod aim assist so we get in the testing server we boot up the injectors and we start to kill each other using it we tried to see what happens if you run and shoot what Range does it start to lack off etc, The script like usual worked we all were happy I closed the injector and connect to the server what I didn't know was that the script still runs. I shoot down the droid and I felt something was off I checked the task manager to see if the injector was indeed not open, It wasn't I had no idea because this script has whats called "streamer mode" to allow for example a streamer to stream the cheat and make the game look normal until you press a certain button which I didn't set because we were testing the aim assist not the streamer mode, I was afk a couple times during the training to try and figure out if I indeed didn't use the cheat just to 100% make sure. we switched location to the UTR and start to do PVP rounds against each other I won a round and during that round I noticed every time I use LMB or scoping in my Recoil/Aim was adjusted I knew what was up just didn't know how. but too late a staff member came to me and we started speaking over discord, I that just wanted to stay on the server and not get banned started to lie to them so they will not ban me I want to apologies to all the staff members that I lied to, I want you to know that every time I lied to you over the weeks after the incident it wasn't with bad intent and not personal I just wanted to stay on the server which is stupid because lying to you is not what's gonna keep me in the server but do know that I am very sorry, I also want to apologies to the 41st that held the training because getting sniped down over and over is not fun for anyone, the training were about 25 minutes, so back in may for barley 30m in a small 41st training I used aim assist. It was so long ago I didn't think it will ever come up again and I'll just keep quiet and everything would be fine but I could't It's hard to lie that long I am ashamed and I am sorry for each lie that I told I'm not a bad guy, just a stupid one sometimes, I don't think I should be unbanned straight away
but I do think it should be reduced from the bottom of my heart I am sorry and I do with no doubt regret what I did. I did wrong and I don't know how many times I need to write it down or explain myself to you members of the staff team to forgive me. I also want to thank the people that had wished me all good after I got banned and offered to help thank you guys you are awesome❤

swans-jailer

Alexware02

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Dec 7, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
Mingo here is the thing. It took you months to admit to it. You lied to me more than once. I gave you a lot of opportunities to admit as I was 100% certain you were scripting. You were scripting, as you recently admitted. You gave me bullshit lies "I'm a old TF2 Pro" etc. But I couldn't ban you do to the evidence was "lacking" accoring to Bilbo. The evidence is litterly you locking onto a persons head, trying to prefire. You should have gotten banned months ago :)

swans-jailer

Vapour

VIP
Jul 5, 2018
London, U.K
I shan’t ask for my opinion to be taken into consideration regarding reductions of the ban etc. as my friendship with mingo would implement a sense of bias within the appeal.

However, immediately after I was contacted by a very panicked mingo over discord. He seemed like he’d fucked up and he didn’t mean too by his tone on the vc and the messages, which consisted of “I need you mate, I don’t know what to do.”

This immediately indicates that this was an accident and looking at mingos status within the community he’s proven to be friendly and a nice guy, with no malicious intentions for the server.

I suggest a lowered ban, however, like I said, my bias is there as I call mingo a friend. I wish you luck mingo.

swans-jailer

Kal

Sep 30, 2018
Overall lying to staff is a really bad thing but in the months from it i saw that you really changed from being really gobby and arrogant to a really nice dude and you have had an impact. Same as vapour i'm a bit bias he is my friend. I will say though he asks me for advice, this time i really haven't been there for him.
Good luck homie

swans-jailer

Alexware02

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Dec 7, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
Last edited:
May 31, 2019
You gave me bullshit lies "I'm a old TF2 Pro" etc.
Mingo is my friend so I am not gonna put a plus 1 or wahtever on here but i would like to point out. When talking to him about this ban in dms he did link me his pro TF2 team with him on the roster so yes, that could have been a lie to get out of the ban he wasnt bullshitting you with that.

swans-jailer

Alexware02

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Dec 7, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
Mingo is my friend so I am not gonna put a plus 1 or wahtever on here but i would like to point out. When talking to him about this ban in dms he did link me his pro TF2 team with him on the roster so yes, that could have been a lie to get out of the ban he wasnt bullshitting you with that.
I know that, but the lie was "I'm a old TF2 pro, I know how poeple move" or something like that. It was either way a bullshit reason as he was scriping.

swans-jailer
May 31, 2019
Yea true, lying to staff is not cool especially over hacking, at the same time he was a big part of the community after that and he will be missed here whether he gets declined, or reduced. He was a good jedi

swans-jailer
May 28, 2019
Israel
I know that, but the lie was "I'm a old TF2 pro, I know how poeple move" or something like that. It was either way a bullshit reason as he was scriping.
Alex, the reason I lied is because I really wanted to stay on the server. I love this server and it's community. I'm still 16 that's pretty young and we all make irrational choices. This was my mistake it was very stupid of me. Regarding the MVG ban it has been lifted. after speaking with the staff team over there. it has nothing to do with Drew's community as its a different community but if you listen to what the person is saying there about me you can clearly see I have matured since then and changed completely and improved and still does, Also I would like to request that I get a different Staff member to handle this case because from what I have been told (I don't know if it's true) you have a mild disliking to me. People have told me that you said some really not like able things regarding me and I am not sure that you will be baised if you do handle this case and if by any chance you have been personally offended by me lying to you I am sorry. that's what I'm here for to apologies.

swans-jailer

Alexware02

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Dec 7, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden
Alex, the reason I lied is because I really wanted to stay on the server. I love this server and it's community. I'm still 16 that's pretty young and we all make irrational choices. This was my mistake it was very stupid of me. Regarding the MVG ban it has been lifted. after speaking with the staff team over there. it has nothing to do with Drew's community as its a different community but if you listen to what the person is saying there about me you can clearly see I have matured since then and changed completely and improved and still does, Also I would like to request that I get a different Staff member to handle this case because from what I have been told (I don't know if it's true) you have a mild disliking to me. People have told me that you said some really not like able things regarding me and I am not sure that you will be baised if you do handle this case and if by any chance you have been personally offended by me lying to you I am sorry. that's what I'm here for to apologies.
1. I'm not offended, Just pissed off. Took you ages to admit and it was to Hades. Not the person you constantly lied to.
2. As I issued the ban (Ben banned as wasn't in-game) I won't be dealing with it.
3. You are correct I do dislike you. The reason for it is. 1, Your streak of lies. 2, you are really arrogant and cocky.

swans-jailer
May 28, 2019
Israel
1. I'm not offended, Just pissed off. Took you ages to admit and it was to Hades. Not the person you constantly lied to.
2. As I issued the ban (Ben banned as wasn't in-game) I won't be dealing with it.
3. You are correct I do dislike you. The reason for it is. 1, Your streak of lies. 2, you are really arrogant and cocky.
Alright thank you very much for letting me know and thank you very much for taking time off your LOA to respond to this, have a good day

swans-jailer
Aug 13, 2019
So as Mingos friend my opinion may fall under biased so take it into consideration or don't.

With regards to the scripting situation I don't believe that the ban should be revoked, only reduced, this is because in the 3 - 4 months since the initial incident Mingo has been nothing but an asset to the community, showing no signs of attempting to script on the server again(to my knowledge).

Additionally, over discord, I've seen more than enough evidence to convince me that Mingo made a genuine mistake when scripting back in May.

Because I believe the scripting to be a genuine mistake, I hope the staff team have a more human approach to the case, understanding that in the given context it was an easy mistake to make.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.