Master Baiter's Opinion on the New Update for CCRP

Feb 18, 2019
So it's been a few hours since the update for CCRP dropped and I do have a few things to say about it.

I have to say that almost everything is great. I do appreciate the new jobs and other things added to the new update but there are a few issues that I found with the new CCRP.

The new M9K guns
Alright, the new M9K guns seem to be the biggest issue with this update as well as for many others. I spoke to many people including Edvin, Steezy, H20Slicer and a few others about this and they agree. Not only do the M9K guns feel a bit wonky on the server as there are no customizations but my biggest issue with them is that the perma weapons have become very overpowered. An example is the SPAS 12 that H20 showed me. The spas in M9K shoots as fast as a Glock. It shoots very fast and can destroy anyone in its path. Many other guns are also overpowered now. Another example is the MP5 in legendary where it virtually has 0 recoil and a 50 bullet clip.
Overall, I suggest the weapons be reverted because I didn't find an issue in the old weapons used in CCRP. It was the weapons statistics rather than the weapons themselves which I found a problem with.

The Job Weapons
Yikes, the job weapons. Alright, so I found that the job weapons for the PD officers and the military officers were reasonable and I do not think they need to be changed. My biggest issue was the SWAT weapons. the MP5SD does a shitload of damage (about 1,000 damage to the head against players) which is just way too high. I find that the damage should compare to the DDMK18 from before because I found the DDMK18 to be the perfect SWAT weapon. The gun doesn't need to be changed but rather the statistics. Another issue is the medkit. I know I asked for a buff for the medkit but the medkit heals way too fast. it heals about 1000 HP per second. Imagine a scenario where the PD are raiding a base. Having a SWAT medic would make this very once sided as if it already wasn't an advantage to the government for having a battering ram (I have nothing against the battering ram). I suggest a nerf to heal 200 HP per second which sounds more reasonable. My final issue are the gun dealer weapons. The gun dealer hasn't changed at all in my point of view because rockets are more expensive than raising a spoiled teenage girl. I want the gun dealer to have guns cheaper and guns that have been equipped be put in your inventory and every time you equip it, you lose the gun once.
Overall, I suggest the MP5SD to be nerfed, the Medkit to be nerfed and the gun dealer weapons to be cheaper and to be put in your inventory.

A few miscellaneous things I can request are less BMW vehicles and more variety, a different PD spawn and displayed HP on others.

swans-jailer

Alexander

Premium
VIP
Aug 12, 2018
Gayland
So for the m9k weapons, I don't know whether you are suggesting us changing back or not. I personally like them they just need some tweaking as always when you make a new update. But if the community dislikes them then we should have a vote about it. Also, I totally agree with you on the other things stated in this post.

swans-jailer
Feb 18, 2019
perhaps nerfing/buffing weapons can be done but this is just far more work required for the server. If you guys do want to single-handedly buff and nerf every weapon, I can try and put pointers on what to buff/nerf but the choice is up to drewbie.

swans-jailer

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
I will not revert back to CW 2.0 and some people don't care about customization, I did find it to be a bit fun but it does do so we can't have that much weapons on the server like we can now. However I can always change damage, recoil, clip and firerrate on any gun. People just have to give me some feedback on the guns. A different PD spawn will come with an update to the map and displaying HP numbers is not gonna change for now. Also the SWAT weapon before was not good enough, yes its powerful now, but so are many other guns.

swans-jailer
Feb 18, 2019
I will not revert back to CW 2.0 and some people don't care about customization, I did find it to be a bit fun but it does do so we can't have that much weapons on the server like we can now. However I can always change damage, recoil, clip and firerrate on any gun. People just have to give me some feedback on the guns. A different PD spawn will come with an update to the map and displaying HP numbers is not gonna change for now. Also the SWAT weapon before was not good enough, yes its powerful now, but so are many other guns.
as you have changed the M9K weapon's firerate, recoil and other shit I am totally fine with keeping M9K. I just hope everyone else is. I heard the new players liking M9K so keeping M9K can be a good idea actually.

swans-jailer

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
as you have changed the M9K weapon's firerate, recoil and other shit I am totally fine with keeping M9K. I just hope everyone else is. I heard the new players liking M9K so keeping M9K can be a good idea actually.
Yes, but feel free to help me gather statistics on the guns. Which ones are overpowered etc.

swans-jailer