In game name: Malone

Discord name and number: Malone#333

Proffered name: Malone

Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID) 16

Timezone: GMT

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: 2

Which Character do you play most: Jedi

How long you play during the week per day: 5+ hours a day (I played a lot before the server update, i went by the name of CallumGW and Logic)

How long you play during the weekend per day: Appx 10 hours

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: I may have some warns but im not sure (these would be from before the last update)

Any previous punishments on other DC servers: Nope

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I am a friendly, talkative , jokey guy (i can be serious in situations), i am easy to talk to and i am good at listening to other peoples points and creating a fair and reasonable outcome. I strongly believe that i will be amazing as a server staff member, i will dedicate a lot to the server and i get along with everybody, even if they are a bit of a minge/idiot etc...

Tell us about you: I am currently 16 and styding computing extended certificate at college and am moving on to level 3 games design and development next year. I spend most of my time on Discord, playing computer games, and hanging out with my friends. I enjoy Many sports including: Brazilian Jui Juitsu, Football, cricket and skateboarding. My favourite colour is green and I am a very talkative, hyperactive, happy person. I am very pro active, outgoing and achievement driven, with a target to finish everything I do to the best quality I can. I am good at puzzles and solving difficult tasks. I am good at listening as I am a very humble person, but I am very good at sorting facts from opinions and coming up with good outcomes for situations.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Comical

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: I am polite and I get along with everybody i talk to and i can have a good laugh, im not one of the admins that people hate, i am very fair and i take everyone account into perspective. I dont rush sits and i definitely dont take action before everyone's stopped explaining their point. I should also be chosen over others because i want this rank to help the server.

Experience

Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: No sadly.

If yes, What were your duties:

Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: No sadly

If yes, What were your duties:

Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: Yes (if you count discord)

If yes, What were your duties: i was an event host and moderator for an advertising server called Skyblue advertising on discord.

Scenarios

A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond? Firstly look at logs to see if this was true. if true, Explain to them that is not allowed, and if they carry on some sort of action will be put into place, i would then send them a link to the rules. if not true i would warn the person that called me for falsely accusing someone for breaking the rules.

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do? I wouldn't do anything as i am not on duty and im in an event (i may be wrong, but im open for admins explaining things) , but i would persuade them to stop, and tell them its not okay, if they carry on i would report them, (even if they were my friends) as i want the server to be a good experience for all people.

A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here? Im not 100% sure on this, but as i said this is why im open for admins explaining things to me, would you class it as Fail RP if the 212th Airborne didn't ask for permission to land in the MHB? and if they did and the people didn't move wouldn't that also be fail RP because they saw the comms and should have moved? Anyway if one of these were true i would first explain to them that that was Fail RP and i would warn them for it.

Declaration

Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: Yes! 100%

**This is a legal requirement. Applying when not 16 years of age or above by means of deception is considered fraudulent and is punishable to the maximum extent possible under UK Law. Your account may be terminated from Drew's Community both in-game on all servers and on the forums.**

P.S. Thank you for taking your time to read this, its very much appreciated!

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Aug 19, 2018
Berlin Germany
I was extremely active around 5 Months ago, I went by CallumGW, I got to Sgt In CG (this was before the server wipe and update) but I will definitely start playing more so people know me again!
I say what i always say before you apply for staff you need to make sure that you are already active and known in the community i know you said you were a SGT in CG but that was a long time ago so I'd say you should play abit again get to know new member of the community and get active on the server again before applying again.

swans-jailer
Jun 15, 2019
Lik
I was extremely active around 5 Months ago, I went by CallumGW, I got to Sgt In CG (this was before the server wipe and update) but I will definitely start playing more so people know me again!
Like Mazy said "5 months ago" is in the past. You could of been the most active player 2 months ago but that is within that time ago. The past doesn't reflect who you are in the present so your main priority should be familiarising yourself with the current community and rebuilding that activity. Try to re-apply in 2 weeks when there is certainty in your activity. - Tricz

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.