Preferred name: Dan

Age (Must Be 16+, You May Be Asked To Provide ID): 16

Timezone: BST

Activity:

How Many Regiments Are You Currently Active Within: CG

How Long Do You Play During The Weekdays (In Hours): 5

How Long Do You Play During The Week End (Per Day: 7

Previous Punishments:

We Will Be Checking These So Do Not Lie.

Have You Recieved Any Previous Punishments On the SWRP Server: yes them being RDM, kill bind and AFK on whitelist

Have You Recieved Any Previous Punishments On Any DC Server: just the star war rp

About you:

In Your Own Words, What Makes You Stand Out From Other Applications: I have work as a server manager and was a admin for a police rp server

In Your Own Words, What Would You Bring To Our Staff Team: good activity and experience in a staff role

Tell us about you:

Choose ONE Personallity Trait To Describe Yourself And Why: good work mentality way because if I get given a job I will complete said job

Briefly, Why Should We Accept You In The Staff Team: I like playing DC and I like to see the server do well so I am willing to stop people from ruining the community

Experience:

Have You Ever Been A Staff Member On A SWRP Server: no

If Yes, What Were Your Duties:

Have You Ever Been Staff On A GMOD Server: yes

If Yes, State What Server Genre (e.g HL2RP, DarkRP) And What Were Your Duties: British military RP

Have You Ever Been Staff On Other Servers/Communities: yes

If Yes, What Were Your Duties: I was the manger for server so I look over staff apps and look over update to the server.

Scenarios:

A Player has Claimed That A Bounty Hunter Has Killed Them For No Reason, What Would You Do: I look at logs to see if fist he bounty hunter do kill him then I will look in log to see if a hit was place if a hit was place then I will tell the player that it was not RDM he was doing his job but if the BH did not have a hit then I would ask him way he killed him now it could be the BH was defending him self or If it was Strat RDM if it was RDM then I would give him a warn if not and it was something else like missing hit target then I will make my judgment on how he has be acting if he was nice then only a verbal warning but if he was not nice then I will return both off them

You Are Playing On The Server With Your Friends, One Of Them Goes AFK In MHB As An RC, What Would You Do: I would change his job to CT then respawn him when he get back I will let him know not to go AFK on your job

A 212th Commander Has Spawned A NBT Bomber On Top Of Players And Has Crushed Them To Death, What Would You Do: I will let him know just to look out for player when they spawn in bombers

Declaration:

Do You Understand That Your Application May Not Be Successful And That Asking About Your Application May Result With Instant Denial: yes

swans-jailer
Jun 10, 2019
So look the time has come I gess. ITsm maybe me but I belive that you got one scenario wrong but I am not sure. Any ways you are very good person you mostly deal with things nicely and I belive you cloud get good as staffmember. there for you are geting something othres sometimes got as well.
1+ from astafon

swans-jailer

Quinn

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Jul 29, 2020
A Player has Claimed That A Bounty Hunter Has Killed Them For No Reason, What Would You Do: I look at logs to see if fist he bounty hunter do kill him then I will look in log to see if a hit was place if a hit was place then I will tell the player that it was not RDM he was doing his job but if the BH did not have a hit then I would ask him way he killed him now it could be the BH was defending him self or If it was Strat RDM if it was RDM then I would give him a warn if not and it was something else like missing hit target then I will make my judgment on how he has be acting if he was nice then only a verbal warning but if he was not nice then I will return both off them
so with this question you have gone the long way round. logs will say everything you are askin the bounty hunter . for example asking if the bounty hunter killed him for self defense you would see who intisgated the fight but you may have never used the logs properly

A 212th Commander Has Spawned A NBT Bomber On Top Of Players And Has Crushed Them To Death, What Would You Do: I will let him know just to look out for player when they spawn in bombers

what if he gave a warning and he still killed players?
what if he did it on purpose for a laugh?

You Are Playing On The Server With Your Friends, One Of Them Goes AFK In MHB As An RC, What Would You Do: I would change his job to CT then respawn him when he get back I will let him know not to go AFK on your job
this is a issue because the RC pays $1000 so he could be money farming and should be punished

you said you was staff manager on a militaryrp server which i beleive was Onisms yes? the one that didnt even get off the ground

Overall im gonna give you a +1 mainly for the fact your active and always willing to learn and easy to work with

swans-jailer
Jan 19, 2019
Alright so Maturity wise you are good enough for staff.
Overall you are quite active so thats nice
You seem very reluctant to warn people which can be good and bad.
But you seems serious about this and you would IMO make a good staff so im gonna 1+ this.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.