Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2019
Ingame name: RC Delta I EXO I Scorch
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49542000
Ban Length: 3 days
Banned by: Fluffy
Reason: RDMx4 ARDMx3

The story:
Henessy, Anton and my self were playing on the server late at night. It was only us and three and Fluffy. We were all in Discord together (But fluffy). We had some fun in MH by fighting each other and also killing. Fluffy was there and he said that PVP should be conducted in the sim rooms, but we continued and he didn't seem that bothered at the time. We then decided to have some more fun and move to a hide n' seek game that turned out to be lots of fun as well. We ended the night at about 00:30 BTS, after having lots of laughs together.

The day after Anton and myself got banned.

I have spoken with Fluffy, and I explained to him that I understand I was at the wrong and I am still intending to file an unban appeal.
I consider myself a good player on the server, I always obey staff, never argue with them and always respected them. The reason I am posting this unban appeal because I think the punishment is not only harsh but also unjust. I care a lot of the server and showed loyalty to it over the course of more than a year. As an EXO I also have troops to look out for and a CO to help run the regiment of RC, and I am not willing to abandon them for 3 days, over the reason I had some fun with friends late at night without disturbing anyone.
Personally, I believe that a chat with me about not doing it, also if we are the only guys on the server would achieve the goal.

About Anton:
Anton is a really great trooper and player in SC. He joined the fun only because of the 2 higher-ups that started it. If you are not willing to unban me I fully understand, but Anton does not deserve this ban at all. I strongly urge the staff team to look beyond the black and white filter and realise that even though he was a part of it, he is still innocent and should absolutely not be distanced away from the server for a full 2 days.

Thank you for your time reading this ban appeal

swans-jailer
Jan 15, 2019
Right completely understand why you would think this ban is unfair and its was just me, you, henessy and anton But you and anton both killed players and Rules still apply as there is no downtime on the server. now what is said here
Fluffy was there and he said that PVP should be conducted in the sim rooms, but we continued
I did say that but I have Video evidence that can be provided that shows the PvP ended after I said pvp should be conducted in sim rooms and barely 1 minute later you guys suggested to do a Serverwide hide and seek which was fine for evidance please watch the video blelow.
After the PvP stopped I check loogs to see how long this had been going on for and from when I issued the ban it had just gone about 1-2 o clock BST as I was checking back the logs to about 2-3 hours back when the PvP started and it had taken me about 2-3 just to find the beginning logs of the PvP and to gather you killing Hennessy and Anton. for evidence please view images 1, 2, 3 and 4 below.

however when I was checking back in the logs, I found Evidance of you abusing your flamethrower to Burn Henessy and Anton I do not even know how many times as so many. for evidence please view images 5 and 6 below.

Now I see you have said some stuff concerning Anton as well, which I must say is a little odd, when it is YOUR ban appeal after all and with respect to that I will leave this part as its not really relevant to your appeal.
About Anton:
Anton is a really great trooper and player in SC. He joined the fun only because of the 2 higher-ups that started it. If you are not willing to unban me I fully understand, but Anton does not deserve this ban at all. I strongly urge the staff team to look beyond the black and white filter and realise that even though he was a part of it, he is still innocent and should absolutely not be distanced away from the server for a full 2 days.

swans-jailer

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: DeathShadow

Yegrinth

Staff member
Server Staff
VIP
Oct 27, 2018
scotland
Few other points i'd like to mention to you.
1. if it was 3 of you in the PVP that would make it FFA which requires a SENIOR ADMIN+ permission to host.
over the course of more than a year
according to gametracker you joined in april of this year. and according to your steam profile all teh other names its got you listed as using dont appear on gametracker.
As an EXO I also have troops to look out for and a CO to help run the regiment of RC, and I am not willing to abandon them for 3 days
anyone above Lt in any given reg should understand that Downtime doesnt exist and that RDM isnt accepted.

swans-jailer
Reactions: Hades

BootStrap Bill

Premium
VIP
Sep 23, 2018
Birmingham UK
www.youtube.com
over the course of more than a year
1569061674654.png

Sod Right off.

Right Joe/Scorch. As a EXO of a PAID REG you are meant to set a example of why people should buy RC. By RDMing and ignoring staff you didnt.
Your a good guy and i dont think you meant any harm however just stick with the ban.
All i really cared about was the fact you lied about playtime. As a member of this server for over a year i havent seen you before until 2019.

swans-jailer

DantheDisabiledguy

Staff member
Server Manager
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Jul 4, 2018
Good afternoon all,

Mister Joe there are a few issues with your appeal which i will break it down for you in a simple format:

1) No Downtime on the server, which means that you in this case RDM and run around like a madman with a flame thrower does infact count towards a ban.

2) When a staff member asks you to take into a sim room you respect what they have said regardless if they seem "bortherd" by it or not, you don't think to listen to some staff and not all staff.

3) You are infact luckey to have only been baned for 3 days and not more in which i will speak to highers within RC to determine the best outcome in which you will be notified of.

4) Whitest you might believe that speaking up for Anton will help his appeal be un-lifted it won't have any impact at all. It's your ban appeal not his.

Overall: You can care for the server as much as you like, in fact im glad you you enjoy your time on the server. The things you have said about respecting staff have clearly by your own admission been false. You shall stay banned for the 3 days even though I would have gave you more.

Rejected

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.