RESOLVED Lost whole inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2020
i've been having this bug for a while when i buy a gun i get kicked from the server but when i rejoin the gun i bought goes into my inventory
so today i bought 48 ar 15's and i got kicked and when i rejoined boom whole inventory gone i dont know what to do but i had 4 legendaries
Vector 379+
KSG 46+
spas 12 55+
m14 socom around 500+dmg

i also had like 30-40 epics but if u cant get them back its fine i just really need those legs

steam id:STEAM_0:0:41791975

swans-jailer

Attachments

Last edited:

Drewbie

Staff member
Owner
Nov 30, 2015
This seems to be rare occurrence to some of our new players the second time they join the server. I will figure out a way to restore your items or repay you.

swans-jailer

Kaili Chenner

Premium
VIP
Dec 29, 2017
Ehm
If you bought 30+ items it overloads ur inv and fucks it. Basically your own fault for buying too many items.
it has nothing to do with the second time rejoining btw drew. hes joined more than twice. Its because he bought too many items
This seems to be rare occurrence to some of our new players the second time they join the server. I will figure out a way to restore your items or repay you.

swans-jailer
Apr 1, 2020
bruh what u trying to say here that i dont deserve my weps back??
its not my fault how i'm i supposed to know exactly?
and bought loads of items before hand and nothing happened except that i got k1ked which now happens even if i buy 1 gun
so dont try put the blame on me.

swans-jailer

Solid

Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Official Guide Author
Dec 30, 2017
This bug has been known for a long time, that if you purchase/craft around 30 or more items at once you will crash.
The part I'm not so certain about is you losing your inventory afterwards, that's not supposed to happen, but since it did, you pretty much rely on @Drewbie checking backups and then restoring your inventory from there.
Hope it works out for you.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.