RESOLVED Lost money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2017
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:161718035

I lost 15.5 million, the money was in my atm.

Transaction logs:

Is this due to the double or nothing machines? I won jackpot twice in the hour I used the machines and made about 1 million profit. If the money was removed due to that, why remove practically all the money I grinded for. I made the money by doing meth, printers, bitcoins etc. I wouldn't have cared if only 1 mill was removed but why take all the money I spent so much time grinding for.

swans-jailer

Doctor Berry

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Mar 3, 2018
Hi Monkey, please see the:
" Hard-Limit Economy " #Announcement On our discord. Your money was reset due to an unregulated balancing exploit.. you will most likely not be refunded.

swans-jailer
Feb 22, 2018
He made this money by doing meth, printing and bitcoin mining, its easily achievable to obtain 1m/hour, he used the slot machines for 1 hour as I told him to take mine and a hour later he left.

So basicly if you play the game and get alot of money you get fucked as you have "too much money", isnt worth playing on the server then..

I made more then 15mill but spent it on crates as soon as I got it, does that mean you're gonna reset all my guns, aswell as all the other players who spend their money on the crates?

I could understand the wipe if he abused the DoN machines (which wasnt a bug), but not for grinding 4 days...

swans-jailer

Xirii

Supreme Meme
DPRK
Nov 30, 2015
Hull, GB
We were re-working the economy limits and I unilaterally set anyone above the $21m to $1.5m on all accounts.

This does not mean you won't be refunded, it just won't be the full amount.

$7.5m I'd deem reasonable

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.