Jun 26, 2019
Basic Info

• Name: Liam
  • Regiment: CG
  • Current Rank: PVT (EM)
  • Playtime: Easily 100 hours+

OOC Information

• Do you have a microphone: Yes
  • Quick Summary about you: I love SWRP, have played SWRP for about 300 hours of my 720 hours playtime have been fleet Admiral before on another server i have gone up the ranks in the Shock quickly
  • Are you currently Staff on any DC related server: no

IC Information

• Why should we pick you for Fleet : Because i have experience in fleet learnt the map now so i dont get lost as much, i have given alot of suggestions to the server & some have been accepted I think.
  • Describe Roles and Responsibilities of Fleet: The fleet run 1 of the ships in each fleet. They manage & maintain the ship & keep it in great quality. They basically run the whole ship & what they say goes!
  • Have you ever been demoted / kicked / banned, if yes why: Nope
  • Do you understand Fleet is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Yes i do understand that.
  • Any Commanding situations: Bunk Search: i would walk in, search the bunks in RP & then see if they have any questions asked while being semi-strict.
  • Debrief: I would host the debrief if i am the highest fleet on or i would stand aside the highest fleet while the debrief is active
  • Siths/Droids on board: I would lockdown the ship & contact the trooper's through comms & explain what is going on.
  • Kidnapped: I would abide by what the kidnapper's say yet also not leak important information & wait until the troopers help.
  • What can you offer for the Fleet: I can offer myself, and what skills i know I am very experienced with SWRP!
  • Anything else: Apart from my internet no. Your regards Liam

swans-jailer
Aug 19, 2018
Berlin Germany
1st you need to be LT+ to even are allowed to apply or if you are invited which i doubt but i could be wrong

2nd you may be a returning player but even as a returning player you should know how to apply for fleet or how to buy jawa and such and not asking me in DM's
3rd IF you are a returning player the 100h+ would be legit but then you should know the rules of requesting your role which you clearly dont know

Exhibit A: You asked for you Role without changeing your name
Exhibit B: You forgot your rank 2771

Exhibit C: Your name was in the wrong oder2772

In conclusion i dont think you are a returning player TBH and i dont think either that you have 100h+
But maybe we have a second Joshu who knows

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.