May 4, 2020
General Info

In game name: Fleet Commander Lewii / Jedi T Blademaster Lewii

Discord name and number: Lewii.#4662

Preffered name: Lewii

Age (Must be 15+, You may be asked to provide ID): 17

Timezone: BST

Activity

How many regiments are you apart of: 3 if you consider Jedi a regiment.

Which Character do you play most: Mix between Fleet and Jedi.

How long you play during the week per day: More that 3 hours per day.

How long you play during the weekend per day: More than 3 hours per day when not busy.

Previous Punishments

We can check these things so do not lie.

Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: Nope

Any previous punishments on other DC servers: Nope

About you

What makes you stand out from other Applicants: Despite the fact building isn't my biggest speciality in Gmod, I think I am still alright at building and in my opinion I have quite a creative mind when it comes to certain builds so I think that is a benefit when taking on the role of builder and hopefully the other positive aspects of myself will outweigh the "inexperience".

Tell us about you: My name is Lewii and I'm 17 and right now most the time I am just on my PC playing any games I have and that's what I normally like doing. There not much more to me considering the current situations in the world

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Scouse, that should speak for itself. Nah when it comes to building I'd say creative.

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: I think you should choose me over other applicants because I can offer a very creative mindset when it comes to building or planning a scene therefore I think I would do well with this role. I am also wiling to dedicate as much time as needed in order to complete a project given to me and I'm also determined to create it on time too and up to standard.

Experience

Have you ever been a builder on a SWRP server: Nope

What notable builds have you created: No builds that would be recognised.

Do you have experience with the GMOD tools: Yes I have a fair knowledge of the uses of them.

Do you have many dupes: I have a few but I tend to screenshot my creations more than save them but I have started saving more dupes recently.

Screenshots

I have only been working on these few screenshots for about an hour today and if I am asked to anything else in order to prove myself I will. And obviously I am capable of providing more screenshots with the more time I have to build. I also have more screenshots and if anyone would like to see them PM me on discord.

20200629161538_1.jpg20200629161102_1.jpg
20200629161636_1.jpg20200629172223_1.jpg
20200629182550_1.jpg20200629182555_1.jpg

swans-jailer

Undenied_Player

Staff member
Server Staff
Dec 25, 2018
Builder App Response:

Positives:
- Has plenty of posed screenshots, showing attention to detail and patience with building (Ragdolls are hard to position correctly)
- Has a few screenshots displaying decorative builds such as interiors of bunks/rooms
- Has experience with the garry's mod tools

Negatives:
- Has a few screenshots showing actual builds, more of these will be required as the main duty of a Builder is to prepare certain dupes for events (Outposts, Barricades).
- Has a tendency to screenshot the builds instead of saving them, builders will need to have these builds on stand-by for when staff request it for passive RP/Events.

Overall:
+1/-1

Reason:
Both the positives and negatives have even clashing grounds and to make the positives win, there would need to be screenshots/evidence of this player building structures without supports (Bases/Outposts from scratch and not using a map's room or interior to base it).

swans-jailer
May 4, 2020
Builder App Response:

Positives:
- Has plenty of posed screenshots, showing attention to detail and patience with building (Ragdolls are hard to position correctly)
- Has a few screenshots displaying decorative builds such as interiors of bunks/rooms
- Has experience with the garry's mod tools

Negatives:
- Has a few screenshots showing actual builds, more of these will be required as the main duty of a Builder is to prepare certain dupes for events (Outposts, Barricades).
- Has a tendency to screenshot the builds instead of saving them, builders will need to have these builds on stand-by for when staff request it for passive RP/Events.

Overall:
+1/-1

Reason:
Both the positives and negatives have even clashing grounds and to make the positives win, there would need to be screenshots/evidence of this player building structures without supports (Bases/Outposts from scratch and not using a map's room or interior to base it).
If needed I can provide more screenshots to satisfy and I can also challenge myself to building from scratch if that is also needed to balance everything out. And as stated on the application I have started to save my builds now considering the role I am going for. Thank you for the feedback anyway its greatly appreciated.

swans-jailer
May 4, 2020
These are additional screenshots of an armoury for the server I made while abiding by the prop limit. I made a weapon rack that can hold any size weapons and the weapons can be changed for display reasons.
20200701020632_1.jpg20200701020622_1.jpg
20200701020638_1.jpg

swans-jailer

Attachments

Last edited:

Undenied_Player

Staff member
Server Staff
Dec 25, 2018
Builder App Final Decision:

Decision: App Granted!

Reason for Decision:
The player showed great interest in the Builder role and has demonstrated their skill within most areas of the Builders and has the potential to be better with the role and the tools provided, you will be contacted ASAP on further details.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.