Discord name and number: Krabs#5544
Proffered name: Krabs
Age (Must be 16+, You may be asked to provide ID): 17
Timezone: GMT + 1

Activity
How many regiments are you apart of: 1
Which Character do you play most: Fleet
How long you play during the week per day: Couple of hours a day
How long you play during the weekend per day: Couple hours a day but extra hours in the evening.

Previous Punishments
Any previous punishments on the SWRP server: Not that I can remember
Any previous punishments on other DC servers: Not that i'm aware of

About you
What makes you stand out from other Applicants: I have prior experience as staff on this server so I have an understanding of the commands and how everything works. I have a lot of time and effort to put into the server and I want to help grow it even more with new players. After a considerable break from Gmod and the server im ready to get involved in the RP and staff duties again because ive been a part of the server from the beginning and I want to help make it better and the best way to do that is to become part of the staff team again.

Tell us about you: Im a student from the Uk who enjoys playing Gmod over most other games and has an interest in star wars IRL. I like to think I can be quite friendly and im more than happy to have a chat with anyone. However if I need to I can be stern. Im always available to help people with in character issues or pretty much anything else.

Choose ONE personality trait that describes you the best: Dedicated

Why should we choose you over other Applicants: With over 2600 hours on this game its safe to say I have an idea of what im doing and I think my efforts will be well used to help the other staff members and server. Finally im someone who can be trusted and relied on to get something done.

Experience
Have you ever been staff on a SWRP server: Yes on this server and an old imperial one called Vector RP
If yes, What were your duties: I was event manager so I planned and carried out a lot of the events whilst also making sure everyone else was hosting good quality events. Along with that I handled any issues players might have had. I also contributed ideas and opinions on server development.

Have you ever been staff on a GMOD server: I have been staff on 4 Darkrp servers such as Visca Gaming , X-ray Gaming , Complex Networks and Non-Stop networks.
If yes, What were your duties: As an admin my main role was taking care of player issues such as rule breakers and questions about the server. Specifically on xray I had constant staff claims which I had to do on my own as other staff members did not help which was the reason I left.

Have you ever been staff on an Online Community: Other than the Gmod servers listed above no.
If yes, What were your duties: N/A

Scenarios
A player is requesting a staff member and you respond. They say a player has been ERPing through PMs and /me commands when close to them, how do you respond? First I would claim the report ticket and then bring the parties involved to a secluded area so I don't break RP. I would look through logs and any evidence provided to then decide whether or not any rules have been broken. I would then give the player a verbal warning if its the first time they have broken the rule but if they continue the punishment will progress to a warn or ban. If there's nothing else I can help the players with I will return them to their RP.

You are playing with your friends during an event. You catch your friend and a CT both breaking rules and minging, what do you do? If I was participating in the event I would cloak myself and then bring them both a private area away from the RP of the event. I would then ask another SOD to teleport to avoid and bias towards my friend. I would then ask them to explain themselves and then using logs I will punish them both accordingly. I would then return them both but keep an eye on them in case they decided to do it again.

A 212th Airborne is coming in to the Main Hangar Bay from the Jedi Temple and there happens to be a decent number of players in the Main Hangar Bay. The 212th comes in for a landing but, the 212th lands on top of the players by complete accident, what action needs to be taken here? As there was no intent to kill the players I would give them a verbal warning and have the situation handled in character and make sure that the pilot receives extra training from his regiment and hold them and their commanding officers accountable due to the lack of flight training. If he continues to fly after instructed not to and kill more people then the matter would be handled OOC with warns etc.

Declaration
Do you understand that your application may not be successful and that asking about your application may result in instant denial: Yes I do

Thank you for reading my application
Krabs :)

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.