know when events are

Sep 10, 2018
hello there i am ya boi mythic
i am here to bring to you something me and alot of the players really need, at the moment i love knowing when events are so i can plan my day ahead, e.g using discord to let us know,
however some of the times when we dont get notified and events do happen me and other players have something to do, e.g dinner, homework, jobs to do
im loving knowing now that admins are telling us the time of the event however this is done either like 1 hour before the event or later, is there any posible way we could have a public speadsheet where its like a day of the week and a admin fills out what time the events are so we could get a day or so the plan ahead? the spreadsheet could be like admins can edit it and players can view it, however i do understand the servers not just for events however last saturday we had around 25 or bellow players on (that is without any event announcements) however on sunday we had 30-40 players and thats with a announcement
im very sorry if this is a bad idea it was just a thought i had.
just a idea of the spreadsheet if it was to be added(ik im trash at spreadsheets XD)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s2WuFqY6zX8KxNZzPv9SfFVaFwAv3KUTzAHfAlxT5mM/edit#gid=0

Sep 10, 2018
hello there i am ya boi mythic
i am here to bring to you something me and alot of the players really need, at the moment i love knowing when events are so i can plan my day ahead, e.g using discord to let us know,
however some of the times when we dont get notified and events do happen me and other players have something to do, e.g dinner, homework, jobs to do
im loving knowing now that admins are telling us the time of the event however this is done either like 1 hour before the event or later, is there any posible way we could have a public speadsheet where its like a day of the week and a admin fills out what time the events are so we could get a day or so the plan ahead? the spreadsheet could be like admins can edit it and players can view it, however i do understand the servers not just for events however last saturday we had around 25 or bellow players on (that is without any event announcements) however on sunday we had 30-40 players and thats with a announcement
also to add after the events on saturday not alot of people stay however sunday people stayed on for some reason
im very sorry if this is a bad idea it was just a thought i had.
just a idea of the spreadsheet if it was to be added(ik im trash at spreadsheets XD)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s2WuFqY6zX8KxNZzPv9SfFVaFwAv3KUTzAHfAlxT5mM/edit#gid=0

ZenBooty

Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Jul 12, 2018
Edinburgh
Think this would be a great idea, but the thing would only be used for really big events not events that were put together in about 5 mins...

But we do that the issue of how much information would we give away.. since we do try to keep missions.. relatively hush hush..

But great idea overall mythic well done :)

Mar 2, 2017
Germany or Portugal
drewscommunity.com
Complex idea.
Good on paper,bad on practical use.
Most staff will forget or be to lazy to fill in the information, leaving higher ups to do it. In the end you are also forcing staff to comply, imagine I schedule an event for 6pm. However I find out i have some stuff to do IRL. I will basically have to cancel my event, removint the overhype of players and leaving them demotivated.