Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2021
Steam Profile:

Date:
Forgot.

Length:
Permanent.

Reason:
Blowing up a Debrief and killing 2 people in the process.

Admin who banned me:
Forgot his name.

Why should I be unbanned:
I've tried to be unbanned multiple times for this offense as I feel that a permanent ban is not fair for RDMx2. The punishment was a spontaneus overraction as they didn't even check how many I killed. Staff had obviously wanted to get rid off me for a while and I suppose they took their chance. As I said, it's not fair as less than a week later someone killed 10+ people with a RPG. I've been banned for almost a year now and I've earned another chance.

Evidence:
N/A.

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Jan 13, 2021
your self-credited "dedication" is counteracted by this, make the effort to answer the questions properly, because it makes you look like a cunt - then again, pretty sure the server has died to the point that nothing matters anymore and you should be unbanned anyway
unban me and server will hit 128 players in no time

swans-jailer
Dec 1, 2019
look the server is dying/halfway in the ground, it wont hurt to gain at least one person, and hey guess what, this think called a ban command exists, if he acts up again just re-ban him, simple

+1

swans-jailer
Sep 25, 2019
To be totally honest, sure KJ fucked about a bit and RPG'd a DB (Who can blame him King did always take an age to get his words out). But I think people overlook the times where KJ actually was sensible and I can remember many times where I worked with him and actually did some good RP with him. I think its about time he got unbanned. But as Pickens said, if he fucks up just ban him again.

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.