Killers staff application

Nov 28, 2021
Basic Details
  • Username: Stealthy xD

• Location/Timezone: Gmt+1

• Are you/were you a mentor on our server? No

• When did you join the server? dont remember but it was while back (when the SWRP server was open

• Are you part of our Discord? Im in the discord server and in there my name is Stealthy xD#6587
Your Experience
  • Have you Administered a Garry's Mod server before, if yes, do you have experience of ULX & DarkRP administrative tools?: I have been staff on a pretty famous SWRP server Calld Aurora.

• If you have administered a server, what would you consider to be your most difficult situation?: the most difficult situation I would say is when a person lies and we dont have any proof of what the person have done wrong,

• If you have never administered a Garry's Mod server before, have you administered any others (Besides your own)?: as I said previsouly I was staff on a pretty famous server calld Aurora Servers
A bit more about you

My name is william and im from sweden. when im not on my pc and playing I usualy is with my friends and having fun with them.
I spend pretty much 50% of my life on my pc wich some people would say is pretty much while other people it says its pretty good .

swans-jailer