REJECTED Kenny's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2018
Basic Details
  • Username: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thestaffofamortarblyat/
  • Location/Timezone: Brussels(+1)
  • Server Preference: Server 1
  • Are you/were you a mentor on our server? No.
  • When did you join the server? 2 weeks ago.
  • Are you part of our Discord? If yes what is your name on there? Not yet sadly, i haven't found the invite link. But will certainly join when i found it!
Your Experience
  • Have you Administered a Garry's Mod server before, if yes, do you have experience of ULX & DarkRP administrative tools?: Yes i have, on multiple servers. My first time admin was when i was 16.
  • If you have administered a server, what would you consider to be your most difficult situation?: My most difficult situation was when a 12 year old was accusing someone for 'rdming and failrping' and he had 3 friends who confirmed it. Now the guy who was accused for it was solo and he was telling the truth the other 4 were lying and i had to dig out all the information about the case and it was pretty hard since everyone was lying. At the end the guy who was accused lost alot of hes stuff so i ended up giving him a nice reward and banned the other 4 for 1 hour. (Never saw them again)
  • If you have never administered a Garry's Mod server before, have you administered any others (Besides your own)?: I have been an admin.
A bit more about you
  • To start things off i'd consider myself as a normal social guy who likes to help people and have fun with other people. I enjoy playing DarkRP since its the best gamemode on Garry's Mod. (My opinion ofcourse). Also i'd consider myself as an lifeless person since i never go outside and i'm always online on Garry's mod or other games. (Most of the time i'm online on Garry's Mod). When i'm playing online i can a lovely guy to play with, since i'm a young guy and still want to make fun. But yet when other people annoy or troll me or other persons i can get a little bit strict, since it's not nice to troll or laugh at other people. Games are designed to have fun together!

• Note: I do have a VAC BAN: 951 Days: On CSGO for BHOP SCRIPT when i was still a no life that wanted to break a record on a community server. Now i'm playing csgo without cheats because i learned you will only lose when playing with cheats!

• Personal Information: Name: Kenny
  • Date of birth: 17/08/1999
  • Addicted: Yes
  • Lifeless: Yes
  • Hobbies: Gaming, Fitness & Listening to music. (Making music aswell.)
  • Character: Funny, Silly, Strict, Clumsy.

This should help you get started. You don't have to take this application as gospel, we especially would like to see you take your own flair on it to impress us.

Note: We strongly recommend you supply us with a steam profile to examine. Due to our policy of strictly no hacking & cheating members with outstanding or existing VAC bans for any game, not just Garry's Mod will not be accepted. Additionally, any evidence we may find of you that shows the use, proliferation or exploitation of cheats on Garry's Mod or other games will result in an application rejection.

**Admin & Premium Admin roles are assigned to any player who has purchased (or has since purchased) either VIP or Premium benefits.
These benefits do not provide any additional staff permissions, rights or otherwise. Moderators, Admins and Premium Admins are considered the same in our staff hierarchy.
We do not sell admin positions or commands to anyone for any reason or for any offer.

***This is a legal requirement. Applying when not 16 years of age by means of deception is considered fraudulent and is punishable to the maximum extent possible under UK Law. Your account may be terminated from Drew's Community both in-game on all servers and on the forums.

Apr 27, 2018
Never actually seen to be online, you're a new player maybe you should wait a little longer maybe 2-3 months so then you are known within the community, other than the activity part seems good.

I'm neutral with this app and wish you the best of luck!

Apr 27, 2018
Thank you for the positive feedback, i will certainly keep playing on the server!

- Kenny

I mean, you never know. You seem genuine and chill, the only downfall I can think of rn is the playtime and/or if you're toxic in game. I dont know since I havn't met you but yeah, again.. good luck :D

Aug 4, 2017
Germany
Basic Details
  • Username: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thestaffofamortarblyat/
  • Location/Timezone: Brussels(+1)
  • Server Preference: Server 1
  • Are you/were you a mentor on our server? No.
  • When did you join the server? 2 weeks ago.
  • Are you part of our Discord? If yes what is your name on there? Not yet sadly, i haven't found the invite link. But will certainly join when i found it!
Your Experience
  • Have you Administered a Garry's Mod server before, if yes, do you have experience of ULX & DarkRP administrative tools?: Yes i have, on multiple servers. My first time admin was when i was 16.
  • If you have administered a server, what would you consider to be your most difficult situation?: My most difficult situation was when a 12 year old was accusing someone for 'rdming and failrping' and he had 3 friends who confirmed it. Now the guy who was accused for it was solo and he was telling the truth the other 4 were lying and i had to dig out all the information about the case and it was pretty hard since everyone was lying. At the end the guy who was accused lost alot of hes stuff so i ended up giving him a nice reward and banned the other 4 for 1 hour. (Never saw them again)
  • If you have never administered a Garry's Mod server before, have you administered any others (Besides your own)?: I have been an admin.
A bit more about you
  • To start things off i'd consider myself as a normal social guy who likes to help people and have fun with other people. I enjoy playing DarkRP since its the best gamemode on Garry's Mod. (My opinion ofcourse). Also i'd consider myself as an lifeless person since i never go outside and i'm always online on Garry's mod or other games. (Most of the time i'm online on Garry's Mod). When i'm playing online i can a lovely guy to play with, since i'm a young guy and still want to make fun. But yet when other people annoy or troll me or other persons i can get a little bit strict, since it's not nice to troll or laugh at other people. Games are designed to have fun together!

• Note: I do have a VAC BAN: 951 Days: On CSGO for BHOP SCRIPT when i was still a no life that wanted to break a record on a community server. Now i'm playing csgo without cheats because i learned you will only lose when playing with cheats!

• Personal Information: Name: Kenny
  • Date of birth: 17/08/1999
  • Addicted: Yes
  • Lifeless: Yes
  • Hobbies: Gaming, Fitness & Listening to music. (Making music aswell.)
  • Character: Funny, Silly, Strict, Clumsy.

This should help you get started. You don't have to take this application as gospel, we especially would like to see you take your own flair on it to impress us.

Note: We strongly recommend you supply us with a steam profile to examine. Due to our policy of strictly no hacking & cheating members with outstanding or existing VAC bans for any game, not just Garry's Mod will not be accepted. Additionally, any evidence we may find of you that shows the use, proliferation or exploitation of cheats on Garry's Mod or other games will result in an application rejection.

**Admin & Premium Admin roles are assigned to any player who has purchased (or has since purchased) either VIP or Premium benefits.
These benefits do not provide any additional staff permissions, rights or otherwise. Moderators, Admins and Premium Admins are considered the same in our staff hierarchy.
We do not sell admin positions or commands to anyone for any reason or for any offer.

***This is a legal requirement. Applying when not 16 years of age by means of deception is considered fraudulent and is punishable to the maximum extent possible under UK Law. Your account may be terminated from Drew's Community both in-game on all servers and on the forums.
-1 Never saw you on Server 1, you shouldn't copy the half guide.
I think you aren't ready, cause you are very new.

Good application overall, alot of detail and seem like you have crossed over most of the points you needed to and where as some people don't put alot about their selves you have written alot about yourself and this is essential for us to get to know you I do not recognise the name however I bet we have probably crossed in game a few times, Despite your ban on other games I feel you have learned your lesson on using cheats to progress faster in a game, seems like you do need to play on the server more if the Admins are saying they haven't seen you before, however, you get my support
+1

Last edited:

Solid

Staff member
CCRP Manager
Senior Staff
Server Staff
Premium
VIP
Dec 30, 2017
=Staff Application Denied=
You may re-apply after 2 weeks.

Application is nice and I see your determined, but I do want to see more people being familiar with you before you reach this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.