ACCEPTED Kal's fleet application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kal

Sep 30, 2018
Basic Info

Trooper Name: Kal

Regiment: 212th

Playtime: !time command a really low time frame, however, I've been playing on Drews for 2 years now

Discord name and numbers: BallinJesus#6969

OOC Info

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:430170851

Do you have a mic: Yes

Summary of you: 15-year-old welsh boy, loads of interests in star wars, music and having fun with friends, I see myself as a fun guy to be with and I love getting involved with RP. Furthermore, I think I'm a lot more mature than I once was and can cope with shit more easily

Are you staff on any DC related servers: Nope

Have you ever been kicked or banned from a DC-related server (if yes why): 1 Kick (Was in an intense argument with a toxic player and had to calm down) 1 Ban (calling staff a bad word, it was over a year ago when I was extremely stupid)

Incharacter Info:

Describe in your own opinion, the roles and jobs of fleet (Try to add more than just "Granting and Denying"): Leading missions, organising the battalion from a tactical standpoint to assist in the victory of a mission and to prevent loss of life of regiments in a losing battle

Have you ever been demoted or kicked from a reg (if yes why): Kicked from CG x2(minge, again back when I was extremely stupid), Demoted as ARC (Rp purposes over blowing up a ship when ordered to with friendlies onboard)

Do you understand fleet is an extremely important role, you will be given many more mature and responsible roles/job, Do you accept the importance and are ready for this responsibility: Of course

Any previous fleet experience: Yes, I was fleet on a different server

Any previous command experience (if yes please say): ARC CPT (if that counts)

What can you offer fleet: A different mindset and views to the bigger picture and I'd say I can lead whilst adapting to a situation at hand to prevent loss of life rewards for a regiment that I'm assigned to based on activity and performance.

Anything else you want to add: I'm hoping I've overcome my stupidity from the past 2 years and the reasons why my past 2 apps were denied

Scenarios

Here are some common scenarios you will be faced with in fleet, please answer these to the best of your ability, there is room below the scenario please write your answer there

1. The ship is under attack and the Jedi are calling for assistance at the temple due to being overrun. Who do you send where?
I'd make sure that 104th, 212th Ghost and CG hold their battle stations so vital points on the ship are protected, whilst detaching 501st in a LAAT to the temple to assist Jedi whilst sending ARC and RC to deal with enemy frigates to lighten enemy forces attacking the ship

2. You are doing a mando with the entire ship and an entire regiment walks off. How do you handle this?
Ask them the reasoning of them walking off, with CG on standby, If it's them minging and fail rping I'd call staff if it's conscientious objection because they believe they didn't deserve the punishment, I'd explain how and why they do and arrest them after offering them a chance to fall into formation and continue with the mando

3. a regiment disobeys your orders on a mission(planetary) and claims they followed a different person's orders. the person they claim to have listened to is not on the server. The actions the regiment took messed up your battle plan and almost lost the mission objective. What do you do?
Firstly, I'd contact the person they claimed to have received orders off of via discord, whilst waiting for a response I'd ask each member of the regiments ranking structure for the story from each of them individually to understand the situation, if they are lying I'd request for the regiments assigned fleet (if not myself) to perform a regimental mandatory training and show them how they endangered the mission and further inform the regimental CO to make sure that they understand the importance as it's not about punishment but instead recovery to make sure that it doesn't happen again whilst making it clear how actions have consequences which can have a devastating outcome sometimes

swans-jailer
Last edited:
May 11, 2019
+1
Extremely enthusiastic about leading, often ditching his RC role to provide support as a clone advisor in my missions/sims (acting as a fleet role of sorts). I believe he would do well as fleet, from these sims alone.
He has alot of experience, knowing what roles each regiment play on the field.
Only issue is his mingy attitude, which i'm sure he knows he will have to drop as fleet.

swans-jailer
Aug 13, 2019
I totally agree with the points made by Dion, Kals leadership and planning as Clone Advisor for RC sims is really good and it clear that you put thought into the missions. You do know the regiments well which helps a lot with Fleet. You are serious about RP, clear from your engineer and pilot work. You can minge sometimes but you have said many times that you want to be serious for Fleet and I have seen a change due to it. +1

swans-jailer

Utopia

Utopia
Staff member
Senior Staff
Server Staff
SWRP Event Staff
Jan 6, 2019
+1 great guy. Would be good fit for fleet

Also means he only gets a pistol so we are at less risk of death. Win win

swans-jailer
Oct 14, 2020
I'm irrelevant now as I've left the server but I think my opinion should be voiced. Kal is a really good guy and the points raised by Dion I can 100% agree with. Anyways I'm gonna finish my point here, Kal you ARE a really good guy and you DESERVE Fleet. +1. If this gets accepted I'm coming back to witness this beautiful moment. - Mr Retard Desire/Kals Son

swans-jailer

Kal

Sep 30, 2018
I'm irrelevant now as I've left the server but I think my opinion should be voiced. Kal is a really good guy and the points raised by Dion I can 100% agree with. Anyways I'm gonna finish my point here, Kal you ARE a really good guy and you DESERVE Fleet. +1. If this gets accepted I'm coming back to witness this beautiful moment. - Mr Retard Desire/Kals Son
Thank You son

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.