Sep 30, 2018
  • Basic Info

• Name: Kal
  • Regiment: CG
  • Current Rank: 2nd LT
  • Playtime: 50+ (not exactaly sure)

• ooc Information

• Do you have a microphone: yes
  • Quick Summary about you: a bright young chap with a vast amount of ideas star wars fan
  • Are you currently Staff on any DC related server: no

• IC information

• Why should we pick you for Fleet : I have plenty of ideas to keep troops entertained, yet strict and dicieplinary at times I also am on quite a lot and if I’m not there will always be a reason I stand out because I’m a good thinker and a really good speaker, I can negotiate for other situations and now how to keep troops in order
  • Describe Roles and Responsibilities of Fleet: to keep and lead the army to victory watch and maintain progress
  • Have you ever been demoted / kicked / banned, if yes why: Demoted once for Minge but when I was first getting the ropes
  • Do you understand Fleet is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Yes
  • Any Commanding situations: Yes in 91st I lead the troops had several DB and trainings. in Cg lead K9 on patrols and order, HMO in most situations and held 1 DB
  • What can you offer for the Fleet: Good ideas new plans as to defending and attacking new ways of keeping people save and fit
  • Anything else: I play drums, I am funny and looking to gain more experience

swans-jailer
Last edited:
Aug 19, 2018
I am hereby Denying this application due to the fleet applications being closed and you being underage. You may re-apply when you are the appropriate age and when fleet applications are open for any questions please refer to my discord

swans-jailer
Status
Not open for further replies.