Kaili

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brontide

Staff member
Server Staff
Apr 27, 2018
Then you phyiscally cant write that down as "racism" because it aint, Its Offensive Sure i can see that but there is a major difference from getting someone down for Offensive language, then getting someone done for racism.
Also to point out bront, i neither for nore against your report, honestly as i cant speak for the events that happened do to not being there etc, i only want that specific point to be cleared up as "Racism" is a serious thing , i hope there are no hard feelings over this.
Then you phyiscally cant write that down as "racism" because it aint, Its Offensive Sure i can see that but there is a major difference from getting someone down for Offensive language, then getting someone done for racism.
Also to point out bront, i neither for nore against your report, honestly as i cant speak for the events that happened do to not being there etc, i only want that specific point to be cleared up as "Racism" is a serious thing , i hope there are no hard feelings over this.
Yeah man, I understand completely what you're saying and I respect it. I'm not angry or annoyed with any replies because I can see their points of view and where they're coming from. At the end of the day, im just reporting and explaining the events that have taken place for a while now and most of them have been brushed away because I didn't bother to cause drama.

Also note this isn't the only report on Kaili there are multiple, literally. They're just not publicly displayed.

Of course there's no hard feelings brotha.

swans-jailer

Brontide

Staff member
Server Staff
Apr 27, 2018
View attachment 2764
I believe you confused Racism for ^
http://prntscr.com/o6nrrw ''Against Jews''

http://prntscr.com/o6ns37 ''against someone of a different race''

Its the same thing, there's just a specific term for it, there's no way for him to justify what he said. Even if there is another term for what he did we all know what he said and how he meant it. I don't wanna see these stupid replies trying to twist around what was said to make it seem any better than what he meant it for.

swans-jailer
Jul 13, 2017
New York, United States of America
Honestly, from looking the outside, just came by the community, and I see staff going against staff. Come on guys! You are all a team. I understand that calling someone a Jew is offensive and stuff, but it’s the same shit if u call someone a monkey if ur black or a drunk mf and screams at the mic if ur Russian or Slavic. Kaili might be very offensive sometimes, but he doesn’t mean it sometimes. It’s his personality! Why didn’t u address this to Kaili himself and kindly resolve the issue!

swans-jailer

Steezy

Staff member
Server Staff
Premium
Oct 23, 2018
Honestly, from looking the outside, just came by the community, and I see staff going against staff. Come on guys! You are all a team. I understand that calling someone a Jew is offensive and stuff, but it’s the same shit if u call someone a monkey if ur black or a drunk mf and screams at the mic if ur Russian or Slavic. Kaili might be very offensive sometimes, but he doesn’t mean it sometimes. It’s his personality! Why didn’t u address this to Kaili himself and kindly resolve the issue!
easier said than done :)

swans-jailer

Brontide

Staff member
Server Staff
Apr 27, 2018
Racism is racism. Toxicity is toxicity. Harassing new players or anyone for that fact is harassment.

There's a difference between working as a team and working with someone on your team that is breaking rules and bullying new people as Staff, not to mention the 'racism' or 'anti-antisemitism' whatever you guys wanna call it, its wrong and addressing it directly wont work, Kaili and I have had way to many 'direct attempts to resolve things' so no, its time for him to be dealt with formally and in the correct manor.

swans-jailer
Jul 13, 2017
New York, United States of America
Racism is racism. Toxicity is toxicity. Harassing new players or anyone for that fact is harassment.

There's a difference between working as a team and working with someone on your team that is breaking rules and bullying new people as Staff, not to mention the 'racism' or 'anti-antisemitism' whatever you guys wanna call it, its wrong and addressing it directly wont work, Kaili and I have had way to many 'direct attempts to resolve things' so no, its time for him to be dealt with formally and in the correct manor.
The best thing you can do to fix this is by talking to Kaili himself, showing this public would make this worse. Kaili always has that type of personality and it’s gonna stay. It’s the way it is. What you can do is talk about it with him.

swans-jailer

Brontide

Staff member
Server Staff
Apr 27, 2018
The best thing you can do to fix this is by talking to Kaili himself, showing this public would make this worse. Kaili always has that type of personality and it’s gonna stay. It’s the way it is. What you can do is talk about it with him.
My personality is very different to ingame, believe me. If you sit in discord with me and my boys you will understand what i'm talking about. The point is you have to be professional and actually do your job properly..

The best thing is not to speak with him, like i've said we've tried many times before. This IS the best way to fix the issue because it will be dealt with correctly, fairly and formally.

swans-jailer
Reactions: jackson
Status
Not open for further replies.